so whos dick do i have to suck to get a meredith ticket

i wont to have the tickets in my hand before the dick goes in…
or i can just give you money.
anyone?

don’t worry. if you want to go to meredith, you already suck.

ha!

Comment of the day.

don’t wanna miss out on CITY OF BALLARAT BRASS BAND
There’s nothing good there, 'cept cloud control.

That lineup is better than half the crap posted in JLNS music thread.

You better not be saying that Cloud Control are better than Napalm Death.

I’ll get tickets if you’re serious about your thread title . .

More Neil Finn, Fall, Dirty Three.
Cloud Control…meh.
If they could replace heatwave with David Rodigan or Earl Gateshead, that’d make me buy a ticket.

I’ve seen Dirty Three. They were ok.

Clipse
That is all.

brendan does what he can to hide the dirty meredith secrets lurking in his past.

tickets are retardedly expensive these days - just find a paddock, an esky, and some friends’ bands and start your own festival. why not.

yes

neil fin and dirty three are always here… always!

I thought the lineup was shit last year, I went though after a decade of not having gone. It was utter crap. The lineup this year, fuck me… Horrible. Golden Plains line up has consistently been alot better the last 2 or 3 years IMHO…

CHA-CHING!!!

aside from the fall and clipse, there’s no reason to go. and there’s defintiely no reason to pay $300 for the privilege.
as long as the fall do a solo show i’ll be happy.
buy a ticket to soundwave instead.

i got a ballot offer. not sure if i’ll bother. keen for the dirty three, pantha du prince, the field and hoss. but ~$300 ?

fuck yeah! if i could in any ways still handle festivals, i’d be all over that shit.

fuck yeah! if i could in any ways still handle festivals, i’d be all over that shit.

i won two ballots and ain’t going.

clipse and panthu would be interesting to see…and i’m sure dj harvey would be sick…but $300 for a weekend where it’s likely to either flood or burn your face off ain’t worth it anymore.

my sentiments exactly

glad I’m not the only one who just can’t handle festivals anymore. fuck festivals.