Someone listed a velodrome worth of shit!

Rennrad,Bahnrad,Fixie,Diamant,Bahnrahmen,Felgen,Mavic,Colnago,Carbonlaufrad | eBay

Got a spare $20,000 EURO

FOA group buy?

We could get a shipping container…

Far canal

im in. holy shatbags.

" There are 200 tubular rims available, including approximately 190 new, original packaging Mavic rims."

Whoa…

Anyone wanna open a shop?

Alternatively, for as much as a moderately priced new car, you could have bikes for the rest of your life.

…If you wanted to be an arsehole and not share.

I take dibs on the colnago…

But seriously, he must be single?

im in!

Ok… who can find out details on getting a container?

why is this guy selling, hasnt he heard of n+1?

Lets get on this…

Maersk Line shipping containers worldwide

its only about 1300 each for 20 people, excluding container and shipping costs…

and import tax

and all the shitfighting that goes on as people squabble for what.

Dibs on the Mavic tri-spokes…

Wow, put me down!

and organising someone to load it at that end

the schpiel

We offer unique in Germany and Europe, the largest stock of spare parts for diamond wheels for road and rail. We have about 70 frames, 50 of which Bahnrahmen.Ein much of the framework are diamond, but other well-known manufacturers such as Eddy Merckx and Colnago are represented. The frames are in used but tech. good condition. Furthermore, about 120 are road bike forks, including 70 new diamond racing forks available. 90 wheels are 50 railroad wheels in stock, including rare bzw.26 24 inch wheels. There are 200 tubular rims available, including approximately 190 new, original packaging Mavic rims. Particularly noteworthy are three 26 inch Mavic carbon wheels, which are in very good condition. A description of the spare parts inventory is not possible, because it is thousands of parts which, among other things, are countless Saddles, handlebars, cranks available. Since the 12 frames can represent only a sampling, there is no problem to send additional pictures via email. Viewing is possible at any time. Nationwide delivery available. Questions by mail or

Put me down for a G, only need 19 other people.
Looks like there is a few merckx’s their. mainly strada…