someone's telling porkies...

i know the whole industrie bike thing has been flogged to death but this is just retarded.

you honestly couldn’t make these ads up…

http://sydney.gumtree.com.au/c-Stuff-for-Sale-sports-leisure-fitness-FIXIE-SINGLE-SPEED-BRAND-NEW-INDUSTRIE-99-WHITE-ROAD-BIKE-W0QQAdIdZ176378014

“$2500 ORIGINALLY WITH SPEED CHANGE, YOU CAN REINSTALL THE GEARS YOURSELF, SUITABLE FOR USING IN COUNTRIES WITH FLAT ROAD, NO HILLS, IT’S A FIXIE, EXPECT A LITTLE FLIP FLOPS WHEN GOING DOWN HILL, BUT IT STILL WORKS”

http://sydney.gumtree.com.au/c-Stuff-for-Sale-sports-leisure-fitness-FIXIE-SINGLE-SPEED-BRAND-NEW-INDUSTRIE-99-BLACK-ROAD-BIKE-W0QQAdIdZ176592031

“Worth $1,965 when all gears were working, currently only 1 speed left (flexie), still works if you avoid going up hill”

wow…

This has to be a joke right?

REAR DROPOUTS BUT EASY TO PUT IT BACK IF YOU KNOW HOW

Huh?

Omfg

This is seriously awesome.

“EXPECT A LITTLE FLIP FLOPS WHEN GOING DOWN HILL, BUT IT STILL WORKS”

Aaah, one of those flexie gear bikes. I love them.

And to think some dickhead will probably believe the dude and buy it…

why not put in a couple of lowball bids but then have an apeshit bidding war in the last hour of the auction and don’t stop till you’re well past the ‘original’ price of 3k … like at 10 or 20?

No joke i saw one of these sell on ebay a couple weeks ago for 500 dollars, what are these guys thinking?!

Ummm maybe because they’re on gumtree, not ebay.

IT’S A FIXIE, EXPECT A LITTLE FLIP FLOPS WHEN GOING DOWN HILL, BUT IT STILL WORKS

wtf is this guy saying?
so now he has $400 worth of industrie clothes. gotta ask yourself buddy, ‘was it worth it?’

its gotta be a joke, surely you cant seriously expect to sell a bike with that description, and the pictures are all pixellated so they were probs pulled off one of the other industrie bikes ebay/internet ads

they are 2 different ads with 2 different phone numbers so who knows…?

if they are real they’re going to be pretty confused as to how they’ve received 500 views!

Here’s hoping that karma dictates that for every hit they receive, they will get a puncture from here to eternity.

Haha these things are fucking stupid.
Saw one go for 500~ on ebay a month of so ago.
Trash

Judging by the discriptions i’d say these guys don’t even ride, they’re looking to cash in on ‘the trend’

thats seriously infuriating… gargh!!!
i hate people like that. makes me want to… punch a wall…

i cant believe they actually contemplate writing some of that stuf. its totally illogical and makes no sense. someone call them and talk to them about the bikes please. and then write up what they have to say

Hey, its Industrie. Take a guess at the average IQ of their buyers?? Pity these werent in anything other than TINY sizes. Short man syndrome?
:?

hey, i ride a 50cm frame…