Special offer: G.S.Facinelli Prototipo Combinazione Cloth/Arm warmer's - FREE !!!!!!

Hah !!!

That’s not very helpful to my Omnipotent Despot ambitions (tsk, tsk)

• I want pics of them being used when riding a bike.
    You can’t start a Cult these days without pics and some kind of obscure metaphor. Even Michelangelo knew that :wink:

awww … I’m gonna go outside give him a pat and a good scratch now :wink:

he will be so happy if you do that, little woofa!

All these photos of Spirito’s appendages are getting me aroused!

It may be the avocado i am now living on due to my fragile economic situation, but i really don’t get this thread.

Would you scrawl “Fuck Rapha” on some in texta for me?

Avocado is poor people’s food now? What were you living on before? Saffron cakes?

Of course, in the slums of the south eastern beach road fringes that is all they can afford. Well that and only the brands of italian sparkling water available at coles/woolies.

Of course, in the slums of the south eastern beach road fringes that is all they can afford. Well that and only the brands of italian sparkling water available at coles/woolies.

i live in clifton hill now Nik. It’s a total slum!

As a special one off, sure but I should go on record as saying I like Rapha and even own some of their stuff. Call me shallow but I like the way they package and market their stuff, a lot of thought goes into their design and they’re always going to be “up there” in my books.

Ok you’re on. Those wooden rims would go great on my new trick build!!!

slumming on avocado’s !!!

It’s Ok … I started this thread and I don’t really know much more than you :wink:

p.m. me if you’d like me to send you some crackers or rice or sumtin’ more substantial. We could start a paypal account and I’m sure between all of us we could at least buy you a jar of vegemite … that’d help, no?

That’s probably the funniest thing you’ve said on these forums, you had me for a second there.

Photos have been taken…

what’s the green n white triangled hanky in the back pocket mean these days?

You’ll have to ask Nikcee, because that’s what he was styling last night.

Q: Will these bars be going to the end of the auction, or do you plan on changing your mind like on the crank arm I had a snipe in on? 30-Aug-10
A: Dear moustache-rides, Sometimes knobs like you fail to understand that these are my items and I have every right to change my mind, cancel the auction and keep the item if I wish to do so. Luckily ebay also empowers sellers to block bids from buyers that are annoying whingers like yourself, who think just because they use a snipe program they are ENTITLED to something. Guess what? You don’t have to bid on my items … in fact, you can’t as you’ve been blocked from doing so. Have a nice day Francis :wink:

Very nicely done.

haha not bad

owned nice