Spring #campout #coffeeoutside #trendingcontent

Who’s in for this??? lets get numbers

Yeah, In.

I can lend some framebags (front roll and seatbag) if anyone needs any. Probab gunna bring like 20 chicken nugs for food

#outsideishigh

I’ll take u up on the front and rear bags Zack

I got nothing

Who else is coming along… Scott? Andy Vibes? Rhys?

So far I know we’ve got Adrian, Hayes, Zach & Myself.

Gotta sort out the camplyf, carrylyf and sleeplyf but.

yeah should be there just gotta sort gear, i’m at the parentals tonight so i’ll pinch errythang i need

I can offer a front triangle frame bag and a TT feed bag if anyone want to grab em

Lock me in.

holy moly. this just got infinitely better

I’m pencilled in for a bucks day that day. I know, lame sauerkraut. But I am bridal party so obligated :frowning:
Will confirm tonight.

i’m out… booked 3 auctions this week and now have open homes on Sunday…

Might ride in then back out on the Saturday if anyone is keen

Maybe able to swing the ride in and out thing dubrat, will post in thread if I can pull it off.

I did a Mt Nebo return via the dirt yesterday with Gav as part of his Croc Trophy buildup. South Boundary is rougher than I’ve seen it in a long time, lots of rain erosion and patches of sand that can be a bit sketchy.

Bellbirds were in full song up the top half.

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t50.2886-16/12142844_892817397474604_517225164_n.mp4

Have sounded out Nicole for a leave pass for next weekend ride up and back with dubrat. Seems to be a goer.

Do you have a GPS file of the route?
Did you hear/see any Eastern Whip birds? They are my favourite :slight_smile:

Id be keen to do the out & back on the Saturday

Saw heaps of the Eastern Whipbirds the white cheek flash was the give away, all alongside the side of the trail, also some Red-Browed finches, two Goanna’s, both about 4ft long, plenty of different butterfly species.

My ride is up here on Garmin, or here on Strava.

The gram is DAF when it comes to locations out that way too, as you can see by where it’s placed the photos I took on the Strava map.

The heart was pumping near the end - was it the tough grind to home, something special when you got home, or were you in the poo when you got home?

It’s the climb up the hill to home, no matter which direction I come from, it’s all uphill.

Similar results on my normal work commute when I get near home.