SteveZero's birthday

Hippy bath day.

Now all I can picture is a head bobble version of you. I could put one on my dashboard.

Are you kidding, she is the main instigator. Plus it is the only reason we got together in the first place…

oh my god, someone make this happen

What the hell is Steve’s involvement in Will and Britt’s marriage? Was there a blood orgy?

they ain’t cheap, and the only bike one is a sweet duallie

I call BS. You’re the fuckin’ deviant who likes to be able to cut a room’s social awkwardness with a breadknife…

With tri-spokes!

True story - came home a couple of weeks ago from a big ride in the hills and heat, muttering that I was sore and no I didn’t want to walk the dogs. Only response I got was “Suck it up. Duggan wouldn’t complain.”

HAAHAHAHAHAA

holy shit. There is a very funny picture emerging.

HOLY FUCK - THAT’S AWESOME. Totally would have, but that’s beside the point.

She also complained that no-one gives hugs like Gene. But those stories can wait for Gene’s birthday…

november 17th is aaaaaaaaaaaaaages away though!

i emailed steve with a bunch of questions and failed to wish him happy birthday. happy birthday

Happy birthday Steve. Ride like the wind mutha f@$kr!!!

Happy birthday bloke.

Happy birthday Steve.

Also I would buy a Duggan bobble head.

I can remember the first time I met ‘Supercoach’ IRL. He showed up to the DDCX prologue with a giant zero taped to his back and specifically asked if he could be bib# 0. I had to okay it (which i did in a flash when i worked out who it was).

He probably dominated the flat grassy power sections (not much has changed) but the thing I remember is that he dived right into helping us packup at the end (again not much has changed).

Despite the blood feud between HK and TDR, and their constant poaching of our star riders he has proven to be a great human being. St Lloyd Racing’s success/infamy owes a lot to him and his attitude.

Happy (delayed) Birthday regards…

shed a tear

Still got the skinsuit with the zero. Worst $20 I ever spent. Thanks for nothing chinese sweatshop.