Stinner Frameworks Ti Thru axle disc CX

Early this year I took delivery of my very own Stinner steel road bike, I enjoyed the whole experience dealing with Aaron, Gary and the guys there I decided I needed another! I had been riding a bmc cx01, which was an amazing bike, but just didn’t fit me well enough.

So here we are, my custom Stinner Ti thru axle disc cx bike! I knew what I wanted in terms of geo and sizing but this time round I had the hardest time deciding on colour! I didnt wan’t all raw Ti, so ended up going with a half raw half painted orange and blue ( a la gulf porsche colours).

It’s pouring rain here so I’ve only ridden it around the driveway and it looks like I’m going to love this one as much if not more than my road bike!

Specs and stuff

Stinner Ti thru axle disc cross frame
enve cross fork
Sram Force CX1 groupset
BB7 SL calipers with swissstop pads
Wolf Tooth 40T direct mount chanring
Paul chain guide thingy
Zipp course 30 disc wheels with maxxis overdrive tyres for commuting
3T stem/bars/post
Prologo scratch2 seat

and with his brother

Fucking bang on dude! Wudda good look’n build!

Yeah! What he said… what a banger.

Gotta ask but, why no integrated seat post on either? Also #becausecustom why not get the head tube a little taller and #stemslammich? Just keeping your options open?

Same orange on both?

ISM is literal cancer

stem height isn’t final, I intend to race cx and do general commuting/trail riding, so it not ‘just’ a slammed race bike.

and nah, the they’re slightly different

why you choose mech over hydro? paint is sick!

I’ll wait a little bit before going hydro :wink:

gotchya

That paint is very nice looking.

Very nice, saw you on your roady the other evening on Old Cleveland.

No plans to match the Zipp wheel branding to the orange and blue colours?

Yeah integrated can go to hell, I’m guessing waiting for e tap hydro hey haha nice build

#nocomment

Hot dang dude

damn nice

10/10 would ride!

amazing!!

This is a very excellent bicycle.
Looking forward to a report on how it rides.

Very excellent. On point for errrythang.

Stock pads in the BB7SLs?

nah swissstop pads, only way to go, they are fantastic!

Total banger. Paint is a success.
I see that you have a Paul chain guide thingy even though you have a NW chainring. I use a NW chainring too but without a chain guide, and have never dropped a chain until yesterday. It came as a bit of a surprise, now I think I might try and get one of those chain guides. Any good alternatives to dear Paul?

locked out FD. cheapest you can find in someone’s spares bucket.