Sunglasses

Ten dollar glasses at Aldi. And you can put the frame inside your helmet straps!

I have used both Jawbones and Radars…I have to say that the Jawbones look better but they do not have the sheer unobstructed field of vision that the radars do. Plus swapping lenses on Radars is just as easy, just got to get used to feeling like you are going to snap the lenses each time.

The test I like is the shoulder check or under the armpit check - Radars pass this with flying colours - Jawbones require a little more caution in traffic.

Having send that they are both brilliant sunglasses and either one would be a fantastic choice.

Ps whatever you go for, get the vented clear lens as they fog up on a cold night, especially the Jawbones.

haha I would but it was a one time deal hence why I’m asking Sean to help me out with another set of lenses.

i’d read the comments on prolly. despite how ‘big’ it might seem, cross doesnt enjoy the level of $ support that road gets (and even that isn’t huge). the rapha team doesnt have a big name sponsor, so probably gets a lot of product but less actual funds. combine that with the fact that the amount of travelling for races and gear required per rider is a lot higher than road and the bills add up.

they are very nice sunnies…

Myer has 2 for 1 on Oakley jawbones ATM including lances livesteong colourway. Nearly went halves with my dad for some but pulled out and my mum ended up with 2 pairs of Prada sunnies instead.

At least that was Myer at Penrith. I’m sure it’s everywhere.

If you get photochromatic lenses in your radars you won’t have to worry about changing lenses.

lol “crane”… gotta show your sponsors sonn

this. they rule.

oh shit!

just checked myer perth, the sale is on the LIVESTRONG only jawbones =(

:frowning: had black with red iridium lenses at the Myer I was at in Syd! I woulda got the live strong anyway as much as I can’t stand it. Vented lenses. I think I’ll wait though! I don’t need more sunnies. I have like 8 pairs of oakleys already. All frog skins HA

Pauline wears Oakleys, you should too. (OVER your straps, as demonstrated)

if you want to be a bit more economic -
Bolle safety glasses.
seriously.

lol i get those at work, ive got, clear, yellow and dark… kinda dont mind rockin the prosafe ‘grandpa’ glasses…the oversized ones with the sides covered too haha.