Swap Meet, Sunday 22 November, Outside Good Cycles Docklands 10am-noon

Tomorrow!

23 sellers!

So plenty to browse.

Come down and get a baaaarrrgain.

keen to come down and shed some parts of my shed at home… if theres still room

yep we can make room for one more, no tables left, but bring a mat/rug to sell off, $5.

flick us an email on the address on the flyer and I’ll put you on the list, cheers, Mike

yeah yeah I’ve done that

sent a email before

cheers

William

It seemed like a great success to me. Although I didn’t buy anything in the end. One table was practically a museum of vintage Brooks saddles. I think I counted 9. And a lovely Hillbrick road frame but way too big for me.

Yep, I was pretty happy with the the turnout, could have done with a few more buyers… lots of bargains to be had.

We’ll run another in 6 months.

checkout @goodcycles on instagram for some pics

thanks to all the people that came down.

due to being ‘broken’ i couldnt make it, i did see on instagram a salsa mariachi that looked for sale…any details?

Size Large. @badabengbeng on Insta. Top dude. Sus fork available too.

Also, nice one MikeD.

Good organising, MikeD. Was huge.

Yep, was good. I’ve sorted my booty into piles this evening - seems to be 7 separate purchase transactions so I did OK.

It was good to see some big stuff there - frames, wheels etc and not just mech bits. Looking forward to the next one. Thanks to MikeD / Goodcycles for organising - hope they did orright out of it.

Three Cheers for MikeD.
Great event, great space and a really great turn out.
Having it at GoodCycles and being able to donate what we didn’t sell/didn’t want to bring home was so good.

Was happy to offload a bit of stuff. Highlight were elephants and robots great stuff and WCP’s swearing fits when buying things.

As in “ef me I’ve been looking for this random piece for my Shirmergo mixte retro overnighter bikepacking rig, ef me, I’m so effen stoked, this is effen mad as”?

“Fuck, I’m going to go home with more stuff than I came with…”

#addictlyf

Lulz, more like #cargobyklyf

Speaking of which, where’s the build write up Pete? Got to ride Jordy’s Bullitt on Sunday, was good.

What are the chances of doing it monthly or even every 2 months ?

There are plenty of swap meets around if you look out for them. Too often at the same place will reduce attendance ATMO. There was a good buzz around the place because of the limited time of it. Lots of exchanging going on in 2hrs. And I reckon next one, after seeing what was at the first one, will be even better.

I think every six months is about right, have to make them ‘an event’ to ensure decent attendance by both buyers and sellers.
To frequent and they get diluted.
But don’t worry I’ll try organise another for Autumn.

Was good.
I bought more than I sold whoops.

Was also good to donate some bits on I didnt sell.

I also bought a car from the day… WTF

Whoa. That snot how this thing works eh…