Sydney Film Fest Events

so what did you do to fall off ?

yeh well, playing sily buggers. grabbed onto terence, overbalanced and down i went. i’m a dick.

Twas a bit of an epic stack, proper bike flippy head landy stuff. Thank fuck you’re not a helmetless rider.

Is there some sort of crash replacement guarantee on it? Good helmets are fucking expensive.

he was trying to grope Terence.

sounds nasty makes me want to get a decent helmet not just a plastic shell :?
Got some impressive grazes I guess

guilty as charged…

the helmet and the damage done.

… just one small observation about last night. We left one pub and were on our way to another, less than 1km away. We left the first pub because we drank them out of Coopers. Hum, but what does this mean? Keep away from Terence i guess! :roll:

haha yes. terence causes accidents.

they took some blood at the hospital for the cops to test: apparently being involved in an accident on the road means they check to see if you were drunk while operating a bicycle. thing is, they didnt take the blood til after 2am… 4+ hours after the accident.

that’s nice of them.

good to hear you’re still alive.

thats gnarly dude!
good to hear your aight.
See ya back up on the bike i guess.
peace

Don’t forget the wife!

the wife doesnt read the forums! she’s been thanked profusely: by the time you boys were all tucked up in bed she was still sitting with me at the e.r. waiting for me to get the all clear, then sat up til 3.30 to make sure i was ok. then she made me toast for breakfast. bloody fantastic woman.

terence isn’t the common denominator in jono’s accident fiesta

maybe coopers is…

hmmm…

good thing you had a helmet
other wise you’d be a retard at best…
by all accounts was a “very” heavy hit

Ok,

Think I’ve got you this time Jono. Popped a chain on the harbour bridge off ramp last night and ended up in RPA. Surgery today on ankle. Ah, good ol Friday the 13th hey!

Thanks heaps to the greenpeace guys for sorting me out!

D

shit dude! that takes the epic crash cake without a doubt. if you need anything let us know.
so what happened? chain break or come off? is the new paint job okay? how bad’s tha ankle?

hope the surgery goes well…

Jeez you guys !

looking forward to this tonight -

GOLDSPRINTS AFTERPARTY
9PM - Jones St Factory - 39 Jones Street, Ultimo

my perkins won the bff sydney over all best bike prize… :smiley:

pretty sweet

yogi was so dirty about that. hahahhahahahaha

hahah yogi can eat a dick…

how you doing old man
the crash shouldn’t slow you down… you can’t remember any thing… :stuck_out_tongue:

goldsprints was awesome!

more please.

did you win? spewing i couldnt make it…