Sydney Rides/BFF Thread

I might not be coming tonight. Still sick as a dog. If I do come, I’ll be driving in and hanging my head in shame.

yeah I know re goldsprints - but I finish work at 1730, it starts at 2030 - if I go home between I ain’t coming back - anyone gonna be around for a beer or ride about 6pm

I might come in early, depends what time my bro gets to my place.

I’ll come after work. Around 19.30
Where you meeting at

Ok, me and my bro are good for 7:30. No idea where though.

It’s Gona be a hipster fest an’t it?
Any one got a fake beard I can borrow…

I’m afraid that common sense has gotten the better of me and I will be staying in tonight to let my poor body do some more recovering.
Keep me informed as to what’s happening for the rest of the weekend: gonna attempt to man a checkpoint with KE on Sunday for the shitty>surf.

This could get annoying - I plan to wear the skinsuit under my clothes in case I make the final, but I don’t want to be taking the skinsuit off every time I need a piss (once a beer after the first hour). Dilemmas!

Beer in the biddon!! Only one and about 15min before the final
Bring some gels too Rhys!

Shots 10sec before the finals! :smiley:

where are we meeting niggaz?

Ill be at Taylor Square in 20mins

Congrats mr Nathan.

Natty Fab!

Looks like he’s going backwards! Good on you Nath, I’m so psyched you won! I bailed after watching alex/alex showdown, not because i lost and i’m a sad loser, but because it was 11pm already. Really! Also having andy tell me I was a disgrace :frowning:
When do you get your prizes?

Haha you won Nate? Good stuff there was some very fast Boyz there!

Nathan Bell is a machine. Dood was so fast! Any of you lads coming to either of the BFF rides tomorrow?

Well done Nathan!
I bailed just after all the heats were ran. I was tired. Had a good night. Nice meeting a couple more of you.

Thanks guys.
Yeah the finals didn’t run till well after 2am, and by then they’d stripped the threads in the seatpost clamps on BOTH bikes so we had to race the semi’s and the finals with the seat height at the bottom which made it tough.

Pretty stoked with my time in the quarter finals though! 11.5 @ 90km/h :smiley:

I’ll be at the films tonight. Although not sure what time yet as I only just got out of bed. Might go for food somewhere around 5 or 6 if people are keen?

That’s dum.

Nice work Nath. What shit did you score?