Taking Parts Orders from Japan

Please add a pair of Slim Fit Khakis from the GAP. Size 28x30. Shouldn’t be more than AUD$90. Sales should be on about now too…

yo,
WBASE tshirt, medium black or red pref,
JAP cycling cap of some sort x1
cheers bro.

Hipster. Stop using cycling caps as a fashion accessory!

Hipstaar…

Dura Ace 48t Chainring
Girly Bag
Cycling caps x5
WBASE t-shirt (med, red or black)
GAP khakis
Something special

Okay, today Ill find out prices and post them up by 4ish - I’ll msg each of you individually my account deets and if you can get the money in before 5 then it’ll be there tomorrow and I can pick up everyone’s stuff. If you cant manage before 5 it’s cool cos I still have 8 days in Osaka in which to get more crap. Citybank takes a cut to exchange too, so I might have to add 5% to each price and a touch more to post it all home too. (Sorry, but my own funds are limited).

YARG!!!

no worries slurries, you are a truly great man

OK

Couldnt find local cycling caps, these are becoming a problem - European ones are no problem. Found brooklyn machine works ones for around $70 if any of you are keen (??!!!)

Sorry Rachel - couldn’t find the girly bags. I looked around and will keep looking in Osaka.

Dura Ace Chainring - found will msg you the deets alexb but I think maybe a little pricey.

WBASE t-shirt, red or black, med - found - same goes to you Rick.

GAPKhakis - found, at a pretty good price. May get some for myself - if I dont blow all my money at UNIQLO.

Will send private msgs to those ppl whose stuff I found.
8 days in Osaka next so still taking orders.

PEACE!!

cheers boss!!!
njoy Japan.

Still no luck on hats. Went into Track Supermarket today and met Rene. Super nice guy. Said that local guys only want hats with international brands on them. So no luck there as yet.

He had some nice woollen ones that are going out of season here, short brim with a flap that you pull down over your ears. Thought they might be warm going into our winter. Will get prices, let me know.

Confirmed that racing is on Friday at Kishiwada (Osaka). Can’t wait.