The Bundy

i love bundy. jim and peter.

Nice bike!

Supreme warehouse top left of first photo?

yup, that’d be me… but technically it’s Ricki Lee’s building. Damn that girl is fine… :evil:

Need to head down to the Wed night ride now that the bike is finished.

Ricki Lee? Who’s that?

Anyway, yeah, come down for sure. I’m the guy that came through the door with the bleeding face that day.

Anyway, yeah, come down for sure. I’m the guy that came through the door with the bleeding face that day.
[/quote]

i was too busy checking out your bike to notice the pool of blood you were standing in.

Ricki Lee?

Gross.

i certainly hope that my sarcasm over my earlier comments concerning Ricki Lee were clear.

azza thinks to himself, ‘damn it’, now everyone knows i listen to like Ricki Lee!

LOL

it could well be a supreme warehouse… not too sure. The pic was taken just off Hoddle St.

have to admit one of the nicest bikes i have seen for ages. looks very fly. i have one thing to say.i agree with gypo on this one that flat bars look worse than a nice pair of drops or risers would look. maybe some of the drop mash bullbars but yer. my two cents but still a fkn beautiful bike. would kill for it. peace out

beautiful :smiley:

Nice photo. It makes the bike look awesome

good work on the photography, looks a million bucks

That is one farkin sexy build!!
is the frame NOS? looks brand new

The machined-lip gives it the perfect look

frame wasn’t NOS, but had been sitting in a garage for 18years untouched. it is in next to perfect condition.