The evolution of my bike

will post up pics of how it alternates with dif parts/ frames etc

im having issues getting the cyclebucket image uploader to work?.. anyone else had problems?

i seem to be adicted to bikes… is this a bad thing?..

i finally worked out why i wasnt able to upload multiple images to cyclebucket. sorry for the multiple posts seems my photo image files were too big.

i love the orange and black rear wheel !!! :mrgreen:

thanks INDUSTRIAL, although you may want to stop post Whoring; the last 6 posts were all yours… also try callibrating your monitor. its dark red. not orange

Ah, the ironing.

Uh, what? Are you aware that 7 out of 9 posts in this topic were… from you?

Changing parts and then reposting pics of the same bike… that’s why you should never throw stones.

Can I say in a nice way that I think it’s gone from great to bad?

so much hate these days, sorry but it looks orange to me aswell
and i agree with azz, u kinda ruined it

nice way to get people on your side… grill them when they compliment your bike. personally i think the ORANGE and black rear wheel looks fuck ugly but each to their own.

is that apollo bay skate park?

thanks nexus, the photos span across the last 14 months. and i recon its prety interesting to see how over time its changed MATE

azz, do you realise i was running a stars fixed wheel on the back! ARE YOU BLIND

SAYING GONE FROM GREAT TO BAD, do you start dating and having sex with a girl, then in your eyes you want to go back to just holding hands?..
snap man

its a B 43!!!

THE B43 IS AWESOME!!! FARK. its cause of peeps like you that i got the b43. cause the stars rim gets slandered so much on here!!! fark im goin on hollidays…

thanks for your support pm. does pm stand for Post Menstrual.

anyway. one more i have to say the support on this forum is about as great as the testicular cancer in my left nut, so thans a lot to the critical numnuts.

I JUST SPENT $150 TO GET THAT B43, SO YOU ALL SHOULD BE SAYING HOW FARKING AWESOME IT IS!!! DUH!! BE NICE!! WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME TEAM.

I JUST WANNA BE ACCEPTED BY OTHER FIXED USERS AS ONE OF THEIR OWN.

NOT MY FAULT I WAS BULLIED AND TURTURED THRU MY LIFE. FARKEN HELL

nice bikes

lol

Like the red B43 bling - is it annodized?

Innit great how many ways you can change and modify a bike.