THE LAW IS APPLES

or

or

:?

and theres me wondering why people suddenly started saying ‘apples’ :oops:

“i’m not a cool guy anymore… as if i ever was before”

i’ve got an Uncle who is apples

is this apples shit some take on “fruit”?

And then they’ll send the Sheriff around. Every morning and evening until he finds you. Take it from someone who ignored fines for years, it comes back to bite you in the ass.

Nah, it’s just a random word. Better than potato, if i do say so.

“How do you like THEM apples?”
Lance Armstrong, 2003 TdF - and a few films before that, like Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting.
http://www.roadcycling.com/events/tdf2003/rogen1.shtml

I purchased roughly 5 Fuji apples last night. Prior to that, I had purchased Red Delicious, but I found that the flesh in a Red Delicious apple was too soft and floury. The Fuji apple has a better, crisper flesh, but my favourite apple is the Pink Lady variety.

Pink lady is good for it’s reliable crunch but you can’t go past a red delicious when they’re straight off the tree and crunchy, none of this stored shite.

hobophobia is the new homophobia

I’m afraid of the itinerant homeless, and their secret language

PWNED.

I realise you’re a young schoolboy so I’ll be gentle with you.

• Don’t try to inflate your post count. It’s irrelevant here and only makes you look foolish. At worst, Spud will ban you because he doesn’t like you already and he’s looking for a reason now.

• You have no leg to stand on. Pay the fine and learn your lesson. While you’re at it, make it your responsibility to learn the law that relates to cycling on public roads.

• Wear a helmet. It may not save your life, but it will save you money.

• Be nice to your Mum

I like where this thread is going… fresh nashi pears are also Awesome!

I can’t go past a good apple and cinnamon muffin… nom nom nom.

Calling bottle n chains , they have the best apples,

Crofton apples or big Jonagold’s from the huon valley “cant beat em”.

But are we comparing apples to apples?

+1
As someone who grew up in Taswegia, I can attest to the great quality fruit and veg- especially from the Huon Valley.

A apple always tastes sweeter when it comes from an honesty box on the side of the road :wink:

Nashi pears are fantastic; so juicy.

And apple & cinnamon muffins are also neat.

Is anyone here fond of dried apple? Please, don’t confuse dried apple with dried apple chips, I mean the sun-dried apple pieces that are still soft and somewhat moist. I find them unusual, but surprisingly moreish.