The replacement *BACK IN THE GAME*

hahahahhahahahahhaha.

I bet it happened when you were dinking your ‘mates’ home from those questionable bars on Commercial Rd hahaha

yeah that was probably it, on sat night i put the bullhorns on, spat on the bar ends and dinked two bears down to the park and got busy.

Last time im using bullhorns i can tell you that much :-o

hahahahaha holy shit, sig worthy.

shhhiiiiiittt. no polo this week then huh?

pfft had that shit fixed up pronto and have been walking it around all day

mudguards?

You dont live in Melbourne eh?

where do people track down that chain ring? BMX store?

i got mine direct from Profile, took 3 days to get here. You will have to run a 19mm 3pce bottom bracket tho…

Fitted another set of ratty straight forks, threadless headset, metal pedals, ever wear tyre and a big 25 tyre on the front to fill the gap.
Running smooth as :sunglasses:

ooh Tom Penny board + fancy apartment= i want

i love those rusty forks!! absolutely awesome. where did you find them? when you get new forks sellem to me please, i have a desire for more rust in my life

Cheers, Bought the forks over a year ago on ebay, left them outside of my old place and forgot about them for a year then remembered i had them the other day and chucked em on :smiley:

How does the ever wear go on the back,
Last long?

only had it on for 2 weeks but thats about what was getting out of other junk tyres, starting to get a bit squarish but still in good nic. Would have got a fixation but can only fit 23s in the back of this frame.

Yehh, my frame only fits the 23c too, Otherwise I’d be running a randonneur. :wink:

Your systematic destruction of this frame has been enjoyable (as a spectator)

Ride hard.

How’d that one happen?