The Saturday Ride

bruises, a few small cuts. i didn’t get totally hammered, but enough so that i was pretty most of yesterday.

Thanks for the update, loser :evil:
At least I didn’t get my breakfast stolen off me by two punks…

No Alchohol involved… Just writing a post with my mobile :slight_smile:

Please to find the pics taken on day,

my favourite…

Dude, that’s hi-tech.

I’m impressed - I hope you were riding while posting? :wink:

Saturday morning was cracking indeed eh?! (I was out at Lysterfield on the bouncy, unfixed pony)

Sweet pics Chupa!
Paconi Des, sweeeet. Shame I wasn’t there long enough to see it in the steel. Welcome back mate :smiley:

I miss the saturday rides. :frowning:

There is good news though, I go to get all sliced and diced on the 18th, so conceivably I’ll be back riding again by mid October!

w00t!!!
:evil:

That’s a very nice shot, I hope you weren’t using your DSLR for it!

Nice one Omar.

Hahaha

The picture doesn’t show how much fuel was running down the side of the car.

You don’t need reflectors with those legs sweetie

Ha thanks, As irresposible as it sounds I did use the slr (I dont know how I didnt fall)

there were a few times i thought i was going to pick myself up a slightly damaged slr. good bike skills is how it didnt fall

Once again a great day for riding,

more pics http://www.flickr.com/photos/chupa-chups/sets/72157601933705830/

Ha Ha nice one

Hey Nath, is this still on?
I hear its gonna rain (High degree of moisture in the air) and I’m not sure that my suit is water proof :slight_smile:

I think Nath was only half serious on the formal part. Regardless, there will be a ride. Rain or shine.

Des

I think Nath was only half serious on the formal part. Regardless, there will be a ride. Rain or shine.

Des
[/quote]

Tomorrow is the ‘Ride to Keilor’.

Yeah - to be honest I think it was just a pathetic attempt by my spring monkey to try and get a date for the ride. Ride to Keilor sounds great - can’t wait!

Tomorrow is the ‘Ride to Keilor’.

[/quote]

Woah woah woah… ride to Keilor what’s up with that? I was perfectly happy with ‘ride to the GPO’ for bacon and eggs and coffee.
What’s the arrangement tomorrow?

Same as every Saturday you noodle: 7:30am Fed Square :wink: