The Saturday Ride

Who you calling noodle, noodle?
Okay I’m feeling a bit better now- just promise me there will be coffee and muffins out in the sticks.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm muffins

Errrr, do you guys not ride for waffles anymore??!

It’s that time of the month…

Yeah, what happened to waffletime? I even had my pink fixte all decked out for the occasion (seeing as I come along so rarely):

What is the Keilor ride?

Well, I’ll be at waffles Blakey!

Keilor huh? No can do el’capitano, I will be getting the bogan yobo footyheads drunk all day at the game :expressionless:
Wednesday I’m there for sure though, cya’s then aight!

Why would you give up waffles? and Why the fuck would you ride to Keilor?

Seconded.

So you’ll be there too Craig? :wink:

Honestly the waffles are nothing to write home about… especially when you’re surrounded by 50 year-old roadies with beer guts. :evil:
Keilor all the way!

You’ve all changed now that you’re serious ‘track racers’

Have fun on your big training ride to nowheres-ville… :roll:

Nope, fuck that. Grand Final Gauntlet for me tonight. I going to be stuffed, wet, wind blown and pissed. My favourite combinations.

What about a 35 year-old with a beer gut?

It’s a community benefit ride. We’re scoping out a decent way for Pete to ride to work. That helps Pete and it helps the wider community because it will result in Pete not driving a car on public roads.

For goodness sake - get a new job Pete… with somewhere sensible like City of Melbourne or City of Port Phillip!

+1 It is waffles and chocolate sauce day!!! Next month you all have to turn up to help me celebrate my birthday :wink: Or you could ride to Keilor again… :roll: heheh :wink:

I am however going to be soft and probably not even end up riding before the waffles tomorrow cos my back is still a bit out of whack - the injury card has been pulled out!

So any thoughts for a ride this Saturday.

Short Version:
I was thinking of riding out to APTE via St Kilda Road, around Botanical Gardens, onto bike path with metal grated floating bridges, then up through Kew over Princess Hill and down the boulevarde, through Studley Park onto Heildeberg road up to APTE

Slightly Longer than Short Version:
I was thinking of riding out to APTE via St Kilda Road, around Botanical Gardens, onto bike path with metal grated floating bridges, then up through Kew over Princess Hill, right at the round about onto the roller coaster, left at bourke road, left onto the Ivanhoe boulevarde then down Heilelberg Road to APTE

Slightly Longer than Slightly Longer than Short Version:
I was thinking of riding out to APTE via St Kilda Road, around Botanical Gardens, onto bike path with metal grated floating bridges, then up through Kew over Princess Hill, right at the round about onto the roller coaster, left at Harvest Road (i think) onto the bike path right down bourke road, left into Ivanhoe boulevarde then down Heilelberg Road to APTE

I am open to other suggestions, Basically i just wanna ride :evil:

Waffles and Beer!

Nah, sorry i would rather ride

Damn, Damoh tells it how it is!

Hmmmm… I’ll probably be alittle short on red blood cells so I’ll hang back with the roadies.

Des

Silver collar Des, works well :wink: