The small joys today thread (a bit of Yang for FoA Yin of late)

SJ3: Booked flights to NZ in Sept/Oct
SJ4: Used frequent flyer points to get a special deal. I’m flying business class cheaper than I would have if going economy.

You might like this…

Or not, I dunno.

1 Like

SJ1: bringing Jen and Emma on a team race weekend with relatively minimal fuss for a 6 month old baby.
SJ2: Getting 3rd and 8th in the 2 road races
SJ3: watching my BDR (german cycling authority) ranking jump by 200 places

It’s been a while since we’ve seen snowflake — their last post was 9mon ago.

welcome to the new new FOA Nick!

1 Like

This is great! (so far), halfway through!

EDIT: I also saw Gary Clark Jr earlier this year, holy moly what a guitarist!

Yeah, thanks for the invite, sorry I was so busy.

You were busy when I visited your actual building for work.

Sorry mate - I do need to head back soon though. Those breweries… there are just so many of them!

I’ll be busy next time too if you keep that attitude.

1 Like

holla @Sh0rtsie

dragging the daily engaged users up from the death slide into fixie obscurity

25% of users are after them bags

1 Like

There’s a bags thread now?
I can uninstall wikr?

2 Likes

shortsie has singlehandedly save fixies.

Today I was in Brunswick, so I stopped by All Day donuts, grabbed a strawberry boy and chucked it in my bag.

Forgot about it until right now.

Eating a strawberry boy. Delicious.

Last night met up with an old riding buddy, who’s spent the last couple years floating around different cities in Japan. Came here for the Rancid show, but they cancelled it at the last minute, so we went out riding till about midnight instead. So so so humid last night, but as long as we kept moving, it felt pretty good.

1 Like

fixed that for you…

someone left a perfectly good 700c tube on top of the bike repairs vending machine at uni. my guess is that they were meant to get a schrader valve or a different size etc.

free tube woo.

1 Like

The Gutter Cash King is diversifying. Gotta have multiple revenue streams these days.

it’s (hopefully) a long term investment rather than an emergency allocation of funds from the Beer Stimulus Package.

SJ: Rapha had a glitch on their website, everything $13. I racked up a $4k bill, but paid $400. Dispatched last friday.

NSJ: tracking never went live, notified today order was cancelled.

bummer.