Thieves

haven’t you heard you can crack them open with the inside bit of a biro? :wink:

hey George and anyone else that missed out,
I’ll print some more up, get them laminated then bring em to the Brick alleycat this friday eve (it is this friday right?)

whoever’s after one, chuck me a PM in the next day or two and i’ll make sure I make a few extras.

cheers.

I’ll print some more up, get them laminated then bring em to the Brick alleycat

Thanks mate, now all I need is to scam another big Knog from somewhere. . . hmmm

Matt

Bring one for Dimos, hes always raving about how he missed out on one!

Who?

(for anybody who cares)

UPDATE: Very clear footage has been found from three different cameras, the only hitch is that because it’s not work related I can only get a copy if I report it to police. I know you guys probably know this person. :evil:

What would you do?

(I really don’t care too much anymore though)

If the stuff gets put back it goes no further.

post the footage.

That means I’ve gotta go to the cops over a $45 light (that I got free at Roobaix) and a spoke card. . . . :expressionless:

And that means that the person would be charged.

I want to get my hands on it just to put it up here but is it really worth the hastle?

Tough call. I wouldn’t want to wreck somebody’s life over a spoke card.

It wasn’t me!

Tough call. I wouldn’t want to wreck somebody’s life over a spoke card

Me either.

It was kinda fun while I was just playing detective but, that’s really taking it to another level.

I’m out.

(I still would like em back if you’re out there)

1. Have you seen the footage?

2. Do you know the person?

3. Can you name the person on this forum without posting the footage and making a police report?

4. Or if you don’t want to name the person, can you give a detailed description?

Des

I haven’t seen it. Security went through the footage and found it within 5 mins. Pretty obvious apparently. I can only see it if I report it, then I can view it with the cops.

I really would of liked to post someones mug on here being shifty.

you need to to toughen up. i’ve killed for less.

surely the cops would just give them a slap on the writst and a good behaviour bond (do they have them for over 18s?). It’s not worth giving someone a criminal record for but people need to know that shit like that isn’t tolerated. I like to think (quite unrealistically) that people won’t fuck with my bike unless they’re actually planning on stealing it.

We both know that’s a lie.

I’ve thrilled for less.

I like to think (quite unrealistically) that people won’t fuck with my bike

Me too. .

unless they’re actually planning on stealing it

That makes me feel sooo much better.

going to the effort of stealing a fairly well secured bike requires determination. they’re there for the sole purpose of lifting it. nabbing accessories is just petty, opportune theft that goes largely unreported and unpunished. removing my lights when i lock my bike is a freakin pain in the arse but I don’t have much choice unfortunately.

I’m quite interested to know what sort of person steals a light and a spoke card.

I’m quite interested to know what sort of person steals a light and a spoke card.

A dimwit.

Bwahahaha…sorry, back to work :smiley: