this sat morn's ride...

i’m a doubtful, unless i can get out of working again tonight. will there be a ride on the 23rd?

Build it and they will come. Or did you mean the 22nd? 23rd is Sunday.

There’s a ride every Saturday 7:30am Fed Sq.

Every Saturday, every week, every year.

I’m out this Sat. But if you’re going to be around CERES late morning or early arvo, I should be there.

Des

man, i’m so tired i don’t even know what day it is. i guess i did mean the 22nd. :oops:

The Rule of the Saturday ride:

THERE IS ALWAYS A SATURDAY RIDE, RAIN HAIL, SHINE. WHETHER THERE IS ONE PERSON OR 50 PEOPLE, WHETEHER IS IT A PUBLIC HOLIDAY OR XMAS OR WHATEVER, THERE IS ALWAYS A SATURDAY RIDE :evil:

You should ride out towards the DISC direction - Metro track champs are on!!!

yep- my plan is to go there after 1st coffee. ~ 10ish

If I am awake in time I might come down for the ride, cos riding from home to DISC really isn’t that far, although after only 4hrs sleep last night it may not happen

I love these ultra humid days… C’Mon down pepole the water’s great.
Ps we are accross the road from our usual meetin spot (in the dry er secrion)

Omar this wi-fi stuff is freaking me out!

Go Cress Reprezent!!!

i was late this morn, rocked up but no one in sight. guessing the threat of shitty weather mighta kept everyone home, anyway.

Does anyone know if there will be a coffee stop on this ride?
I’ve heard they’re a regular on the <a href=“http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h107/idesa76/Coffeeandbeer.jpg”>Saturday</a> rides.

SKCC are doing a roller room comp at midday tomorrow at the BBC as a part of their cycling club and Australia Day celebrations if anyone is interested after the sat morn ride

Hey I might come for a cruise tomorrow, though last time I was out with you guys it was dark at that time and I froze my nuts off!

Hope to see you there.

Corz

I might actually make this one depending on how large tonight gets.
Is that 7:30 meet or 7:30 ride?
What time does it usually finish?
What sort of pace is it normally as my body is pretty wrecked at the moment

try to get there before 7:30
sometimes we leave on time sometimes we chat for awhile.
we usually get back to the city after 2-3hrs, you can always peal off on the way out or back.
pace varies depending on who turns up and on what bikes

I’m struggling to think of examples.

Actually, we always leave on time. It’s just that everyone has a different perception of ‘on time’.

i must’ve been thinking of a night ride

7:30 - 7:50am leave time?

7:30am.

That’s all you need to know; that’s all there is to say.