Thoughts on a build...

i tried deda pistas for a couple days while my zipp sl service course bars turned up, feels a lot better. think theres a pic on the blog below.

i tried deda pistas for a couple days while my zipp sl service course bars turned up, feels a lot better. think theres a pic on the blog below. i can throw on a hed3 and take a pic if you want to see what it looks like? haha.

build sounds similar to mine…

thomson stem, thomson stem cap, thomson elite in silver, thomson seat clamp, fizik arione, zipp sl service course 42cm, chris king patriot headset, chris king bb, sram omnium cranks, fsa 52t chain ring, zipp 440’s, look keo2’s, cadence tape, izumi chain.

Should you tell him about the crazy toe overlap?

Too right, that bike is a thing of beauty man!!

Thanks for the offer haha, but dont worry about the hed3, too much haha.

Any chance I can quiz people about pedal combos… Im tossing up between going clipless or riding with straps.

I guess it all comes down to personnel preference. I ride with straps now after I put SPDs on my current bike, rode it brakeless, popped out coming down a hill and almost died. If I was to go clipless on my new build they would have to be strong as hell.

Time atacs are what you want for brakeless riding

I ride with clipless, have for ages and the only time I ever popped out was when the cleats were worn through. Other than that I have never had an issue.
Straps are good if you wanna ride to dinner etc. and not carry a bag with a spare pair of shoes in it.

Speedplay Tracks - everything else pales in comparison (with the exception of Keywins)

oh well i got bored and built it up with some spares anyway

lol

Look Keo Max 2’s for Clipless.

Solid as. Never pulled out.

lol sure, i get literally half a foot of lap with 165 length cranks & size 44 giros

Quick question, how long do they take to get built, and how much did they charge you for shipping to aus?

I really want to build one up but not sure I can wait the 9 months they claim.

I have the biggest stiffy.

Pics or ban. jk, no one wants to see that.

Can’t beat clips and straps. Loved 'em.

Search for the group ‘bike jam’ on facebook.

There is a kid selling his BRAND NEW Low// on there because it’s too big for him. (not the one in this thread)

LOW// Pursuit for sale - Pedal Room

^ Seems like a good price, no?

Faarrk wait 8 - 9 months for a frame from the US that ends up being too big for you…

Lame.