THROW UP! THE TOURNAMENT [AUS-WIDE INVITE BUT HELD IN BNE]

When you gonna gimme some of them specs Julien!

please…please…second weekend of june i can make… :?

Apologies Simon, but date is confirmed for the last weekend of May (29th & 30th)

what time is stuff gonna get going on saturday?

I’ll say 9:30am for a 10am Kick off.

Locky and I have booked tickets to fly up on the Friday night… We should arrive about 9.15pm. Is there someone we can stay with?

yes, beds will be organised very soon. But there is plenty of room.

We can put up a few at our place. We’ve got a double bed downstairs and room for two more on sleeping mats. It could appeal to any vegans coming up here as well as you won’t have to wake up to the smell of charring flesh in the morning, rather the sweet smell of Mrs Ant’s muffins :wink:.

will come too with my GF…probably saturday/Sunday/monday… if someone could gives us a couch…

We got room for two on the couches, that’s if you WANT to sleep in the presence of a winner

Hahah… gold!

I’ve also got a spare double futon (legit on the floor style) and a couch and two sleeping mats for those who are not faint hearted…

Conditions… must like dogs (ie. woken up by a slobber clock) and aren’t afraid to go for a little warm up ride before the game (16km from the courts).

I’ve also got a couple of spare beds and a hammock down stairs if it gets that desperate.

Great idea Gypo
i liked the sound of the also having a barbecue in new farm park
great to get out there meet some people outta town hopefully.

IM IN

yeah mite head up

DEFS COMING TO THIS
AND KICK YOUR BUMS

um, what he said.

And sorry, brisbane. I’ll be riding this freewheeled.

Eat my brake dust…

OH NO! :-o Benee has turned to the dark side…

you’ve changed bene

benee is wicked…
and also kick your polo arses…