tour of flanders

ok, at whose house can i eat corn chips, drink ginger beer, talk shit and watch the tour of flanders on SBS this sunday evening?

stupid sexy flanders

Mate, I’d happily offer, but not sure the wife and baby would be too keen. I’m up for somewhere near Thornbury though, if someone is happy to have “internet friends” in their house in the wee hours of a Sunday night/Monday morning.

I would but am out of town. Happy to open up the house next weekend for Paris Roobaix though.

man, all the good stuff is happening this weekend and i’m outta town!! girls alleycat and after party, mates riding to mordy, sprints at bcc, swap meet, motogp round 2, tour of flanders… sigh

what time’s it on brendan, might be able to watch it at laura’s?

I would offer Brendan but out arial is fucked. Everyone to Laura’s house!

I’m not in Melb so won’t offer. But I’m watching. Can’t wait.

2 points to raise re: Flanders.

1. The Garmin Cervelo team list… those guys have zero fillers. I can’t believe they haven’t had more success in the classics so far.
  2. Cyclingnews doesn’t rate Goss a chance. After his ride at nationals, over a lot of hills and being ONE TOUGH BAST#RD, I think he has a chance here. The sharpness and shortness of the climbs should suit him better than Bunninyong and he never looked in trouble at MSR. I reckon he has the engine to ride hard all day and can finish over the top of anyone except his team mate when he doesn’t crash.

my place, genuine offer.

Let me see if my tv is for real broken or just temporary broken.

Yeah, it ain’t no Helvetica.

Brendan, SBS has it live streaming via their cycling central website from 8.30pm if its a lack of TV access problem you are trying to solve - I had their live streaming and the TV playing concurrently for the Tour last year and the streaming coverage was superior - just hard to figure out how to record on your computer if you are technologically challenged like me and if you like to watch some of it early the next day.

Would offer my couch but I’m away this weekend coming back late and you’d need your passport to venture south of the river…

fuckin hipster font jokes that i don’t really understand.

see it as payback for all your indecipherable philosophy jokes.

Current betting market for those interested.
Fabian Cancellara 2.75
Tom Boonen 6.50
Philippe Gilbert 7.00
Heinrich Haussler 15.00
Thor Hushovd 17.00
Filippo Pozzato 21.00
Peter Sagan 23.00
Juan Antonio Flecha 29.00
Alessandro Ballan 34.00
Greg van Avermaet 34.00
Stijn Devolder 34.00
Tyler Farrar 34.00
Mathew Goss 34.00
Geraint Thomas 51.00

i got my own tv. it’s more about the mates!

and the chips and dip.

hey, apparently today in belgium it’s going to rain.

this race just went from pretty rad to awesome.

mitch docker in the early break - another successful graduate of the brunswick kid’s clinic.

could be xavier in a few years…

Cancellara has almost a min lead with 25km to go, BMC are lining up the chase.

The swiss express has always left. Game over. i’m callling it.