Touring/bikepacking stoves and cookware

They are a wicking style alcohol stove. I have made about 3 coke can stoves but the works much better, its also much smaller and stronger. Just fill it up and light it, once the alcohol vapourisers the jets kick in and your cooking/boiling. You can keep feeding fuel into it via a port on the side if needed. I find one fill of metho will boil 500ml water and keep boiling for a few minutes. The thing is 30grams and super tough. Last time I looked there weren’t many YouTube videos of it in action but there might be more now.

I am looking at Sea To Summit X series outfit for my fiances birthday. They look the business, and collapse into themselves which is pretty handy. Anyone ever had any dealings?

http://www.seatosummit.com.au/products/kitchen/x-sets/

I picked up a set of these off gumtree a while ago. Bowls and plate are all right and you can use the back of them as a chopping board. Cups are pretty useless (especially for aeropress :)) but the kids like them.

Murray River breakfast, Barmah National Park. Testing my new DIY cooker base with windshield and adjustable feet for leveling.