Track Bike graveyard.

I would love to see this collection. Will you have it in Brisbane?

At the moment it’s staying put, I live in a unit and until I decide where to start then I will, but as you can appreciate with the amount of stuff it’s mind boggling. When I saw it the first time I didn’t have my camera and when I went back with it I asked if he had put more in the shed. He hadn’t and it was because I was that blown away I didn’t see the forest for the trees . There were frames there his boys had cut up because they needed a sleeve for some project they were working on and they were going to use them instead of buying reo for a slab to build a new shed. One mans trash is anothers treasure as they say.

zombies

You reckon any of that would interest Andy? Lol.

Pics of the Ti frame pls?

:-o

any of them play the banjo?

seriously though - rent one of those small storage units for about 20 bucks a week and get the good stuff out of there before they decide they need to frame up a new chookshed or build a home abbatoir or something.

Titanium frame.

where did they get all of this stuff?

What is the history behind the collection? Did they live near a rural velodrome at least?
Just by the way, I live in Brisbane, own a van and have some storage. :smiley:
Not looking to cash in, just offering help. This is too good a find to be chopped up.

I’ve got some garage space in the Gabba if required as well. As has been mentioned get this stff out before the kids start cutting up any more of it for fucking billy carts!

that’s amazing. i’ve never used those little smiley faces before but that find is worth about ten of the eye-popping ones.

does this man realise he could be an ebay zillionaire
this shit is worth more than oil

in good/perfect condition - maybe.

in rusted /shagged condition…

Here’ s a great example of a restoration.

http://andy-bell.blogspot.com/

Restorations cost money to do right. A LOT of coin would need to be dropped to bring those bikes back to life.

Rum and XXXX is a fair swap.