Transition

Transition Bikes

Ruining CX for everyone.

[video=vimeo;83347849]https://vimeo.com/83347849[/video]

Derp.

Reference to “GET OUT OF THE WAY! YOU’RE RUINING THE RACE FOR EVERYBODY!” | ALL HAIL THE BLACK MARKET

Yeh, the frame seems alright but video was weird. Especially since they were riding flat bars not drops.

I feel bad for them.

EDIT: I don’t see the link between the AHTBM link that Blakey posted and these bikes either. Prob 'cos dumb.

That was better than like 90% of cyclocross videos I’ve ever seen. #approved

Haha !!

You watch cyclocross videos? LAMEntime, amirite guyz?

I didn’t watch the vid - but i would ride the hell out of that bike.

Same, I’m not au fait with these to see what’s the downside of them.

This was the 10th and it was better than the other 9.

CX videos suck.

Then it would be better than 100% of cyclocross videos you’ve ever seen

If that was made by actual CX people it would be 100% serious. Most important cyclists in the world, CX racers…

one of 9 was borderline. lets call it 95%

what in the fuck are you ₪₪₪₪s on about? that was sweet.

Gotcha.

And now that I’m not at work and I’ve watched the vid the whole way through I’m gonna backflip. Slow to start but is pretty funny. The motorpacing, prerace warm up - jumping out of van… great.

I liked the hand up practice, I feel that’s what was missing from my CX ‘career’.

… while on the topic of insane, serious racer douchebags. There was this XC racer I had the misfortune of coming across while riding Yarra Trails on a couple of occasions. He would swear and carry-on “Coming through… get the fuck out of my way!” (Literally). A pro wrench I know said this very racer had had a disagreement with a colleague of his over some gear failure, and that he’d threatened to kill the dude’s kids!

I like it, didn’t they also make the Kluncker???

dudes, it had dio as the soundtrack!