Unknown Aero Tube Roadie NSW

I can collect too if needed.

daacha

aero frame looks hawt …cept for the derailleur cable guides on top of the bb instead of underneath

Congratulations to all three of you :wink: !!!

^^ A result of the top mounted shifters, no?

last frame in my possesion with top mounted shifters had internal cable routing. I guess it makes sense to have guides above the bb now that i think about it.

I just had a proper look at that aero thing… Want dat. Those shifters are sexy as.

I can mission out to collect and drop off if need be.

I spoke to the seller and the serial number on the aero frame is M2Jxxxx, which means it is definitely a “Centurion”.

^ Nice work, Mr Rabbit.

And I am bidding, being the Centurion tragic that I am…

If pick up is baulkum hills, I’m happy to pick up, and post out.

i have a centurion dave scott ironman edition tange 1 and they ride real nice…i think tange 1/2 is highly underrated.

x100

My old 3Rensho was Tange 2.

And it is now mine :-). Prices are certainly on the down these days. To me this was a real bargain

^ Yeah good buying. You can shout me a beer whenever you like. :stuck_out_tongue:

It would be my pleasure!

Roger

I picked the Aero bike up today. The paint is original pearlescent, and the frame is fully chromed under the paint. It has the original Tange Aero tubing decal intact. It needs a set of aero tubular rims to get it back to spec, but otherwise it looks totally original and will clean up very nicely.

There’s a Tange Ironman on ebay at the mo’