URGENT! Ride to Conquer Cancer Volunteers Needed!

Hi,

My name is Ana and I am the Crew & Volunteer Coordinator for the Ride to Conquer Cancer, a 2 day, 200km bike ride from St Lucia to Somerset on 20th and 21 August.

We really need bike technician volunteers to help out our riders!

The Bike Tech team will act as on route Tech support for Riders. They will also work with our Wrench teams at Pit Stops to manage repairs and maintenance of bikes. The bike tech team is mobile at all times in vehicles and on bikes. Bike Tech team members should have experience in bicycle repair and feel comfortable riding long distances.

The crew and volunteers play a vital role in the event and help bring the weekend to life! It will be a great way for your staff to be a part of this valuable cause and also promote the Bike Shop (if you have one) :cool:

There is a $50 registration fee for crew and this gives them full access the overnight camp (tent included), hot showers, yoga, all food and drinks over the weekend and a crew t-shirt.

For more information please call Ana on 1300 11 7433 or visit our website www.conquercancer.org.au

Your support this year would be highly valued and appreciated.

P.S. I will be at Pushie’s Galore this sunday if you want to come and chat to me, i’ll be walking around in a black and yellow Ride to Conquer Cancer shirt.

Warm regards,
Ana Russell
arussell@conquercancer.org.au
1300 11 74 33