vote for me!

I voted, and will do so on behalf of my sister too haha

As shameless as this self promotion is, you have just recieved my vote. Please direct chocolate and knog lights to my forwarding address.

Voted for you, cos you bought my bike. Also, have heard talk of free wristies. Can haz?

Voted

I voted.

You can treat yourself to a wristy.

done…you better win :stuck_out_tongue:

I voted.

You look like Obama, right?

It would be too obvious to put a pic of napoleon dynamite with a ‘vote pedro’ shirt on with the words ‘pedro’ photoshopped out and replaced with xbrendanx… so I won’t.

this is only voting to be one of the nominees right? the real voting is after. I wonder how many you need to be nominated? do thy have a writeup on each cyclist for the main vote? better get working on yours brendan.

My votes in!

yes. i will cross that bridge when - and if - i come to it.

in the meantime, we need numbers to get me on that ticket. go vote! casey wants a reason to buy a new dress!

free wristies for all!

i’d vote, but you called me a hippy, so i’m just going to sit here in silence and re-arrange my john-butler-trio themed desktop.

+1 vote…

…for heatseeker

i voted coz you seem like a total cunt

good luck

when faced with the challenge of recklessly rigging an election, we will respond with that age old adage, YES WE CAN

with logic like that, you and i will get along just fine.

I voted for you because you like Shellac and Fugazi and you have x’s around your name which reminds me of when hardcore was still good and interesting.

yeah, that was a good couple of days.

Well in Adelaide, it was at least six weeks. :wink: