Warburton Cycle Fest

i’m keen to give the cx race a shot

Yep, goin for sure. Lookin at doing the XC and maybe the CX on the MTB.

Should be a sweet weekend!

XC was cancelled. :frowning:

Poop. CX it is then.

So my mail has it that the PsychoX trophy is alive and well and will be passed onto the winner of the CX race at Warby.

nik and i (and possibly blakey - i haven’t asked him) will be running some fixie games at around 2.30 on the sunday, if anyone is thinking of heading out there on their fixie. you could ride the warby path from lilydale station and arrive there in time. apparently they have some sweet prizes!

edit: fuck yeah they have some sweet prizes!

ill be heading down with the polo crew to put on some demo games, but ill try and bring my fixi down for some fun too…

will be an omnium of very non-serious (and often nonsensical) fixie games, such as footdown, trackstand, u-lock pickup and quickstop. should be a lot of fun.

This Sunday

Anyone riding there from the city?
First train to Lilydale gets there too late it seems…

yeh probably. Fucking Metro, connex, whatever.

Surprise Weekend Duty <sadface>

Registered last night.
Have arranged cowbells.
Excited.

De Luca (LSD_SNR) on Twitter has glimpses of the warby CX course!

MTB shoes still not returned from warranty claim after last cx adventure. Monza distributers are fail. Nikcee and Brendan, are you riding out in the morning?

What size feets do you have?

you may wanna take that up with jay…

neither nik nor i are riding out to warby. and if my parents had let me take their 4WD instead of their astra sedan, you wouldn’t be either.

Blakey:45

Brendan: appreciate the offer, but riding is fine. Been hanging out for something to film recently anyway…

I can’t help you… but perhaps PM Erle. I have a feeling he’s about to cut up a pair of size 44/45 Shimanos.

Cheers Blakey (and Erle) but i think it should be ok. Gonna put the hard word on em tomorrow. There only in North Melbourne!

Sweet. I think I’m coming down on Sat arvo and staying over…
I’ll come along to your little ‘games’.