Wednesday Night Girls (and gender challenged) Ride

kim and kris, further to our conversation yesterday about cat memes that are currently cracking us up - this is my current favourite. really this should be a separate thread :wink:

x.e

^kitteh

Oh, the joy of cat memes! My personal favourite…

Play me off, keyboard cat.

not much beats this tho kim…

Needs more brushie brushie…

No

ha ha ha sooo good i love all of them. The seedy cat takes the cake and
stealth cat hahah great work! :smiley: :smiley:

Invisible bike cat is a good one to

Ride Thursday meet at Gear at 5 ??? :sunglasses:

i am thinking doing the river loop next week?

I’ll be there with bells on :wink:

excellent sounds good, i have no idea of the excact way to ride i do have a map which might help, but will be good adventure : ). Gypo do you know the way to go???

Haha yeah. I thought u were coming to gear this arvo. I work Tuesday hence why i said i’d be there.

Yes i know the river loop. I guess i could show u girls the way to go if its okay i join the ride one week.

yes sounds good i ride has changes to wednesday/monday nights to work with uni and work , yes i am hella keen for a semi big ride

yea should really have put something up saying were not riding on Tuesdays kim has uni boooo

Mayb change thread title.

Well kim still hasnt changed the thread title but we are rolling out at 5.3 i think tomorrow meeting up at gear :smiley:

Um I’m free Tuesdays til 6, free all Wed night or Thursday from 8 onwards. I’ve changed the title to reflect Wednesday nights, does it clash with you Kris?

Wrong acc.