Welcome to the new FOA on Discourse

Easy! Thank you

20 characters

but that’s external links and threads… oh is that what you were asking pete? I was thinking about opening all new posts in separate tabs.

That is what I’m asking Blakey. Zach’s guidance has solved my issue

1 Like

that’s why zach’s the superadmin and not dingus over here

1 Like

So up until recently threads that I had read changed colour, possibly grey, can’t really remember, but now they’re all showing as dark blue as if I haven’t read them. Even if I read a thread it will still show as being new.

I played around with my preferences but couldn’t seem to find the on switch. Any clues @Zach ?

Yep discourse (the forum software) broke a bunch of styling in the last update, I’ve fixed it on our sister fixie forum so I’ll do the same here as well

We have a sister?

The forum is the forum atmo

Separated at birth?

This is reminding me of when I used to read mess&noise which had a really active Melbourne forum in the mid 2000’s. My recollection is there was some weird IT glitch and it turned out there was another music forum in Las Vegas which was also using the same backend and both forums got mixed together for a brief very confusing period in a kind of alternate universe way. I hope that happens with this other ‘fixie’ forum

1 Like