Who?

Stockholm, if your keen to get on the mailing list the address for ABMA is:

pushtheenvelope@live.com

Address it to Riley and he’ll put you on the list, it will also include info from Adelaide Bike Polo Club and the Ready Set Ride Crew whenever they have something on. Unfortunately Adelaide bike culture dies a bit during winter with less events being put on and the hipsters put their bikes away until next summer.

Adelaide has hipsters?

I mean I know people were paying to go into the Ed Castle to see people DJ, but I didn’t think any of them rode bikes :wink:

Yeah they’re out there, you just have to look really hard. Easy to spot during Fringe but other times of the year they’re like leprechuans, I’m not sure if they exist or not but if I saw one it probably wouldnt surprise me that much.

sometimes they hide in supermild

MrEd: sounds sweet man cheers, unfortunately i reside mostly in melbourne, but if im back in atown with a bike ill be sure to check if anythings goin on! :mrgreen:

howdy, wondering if anyone organises roller races?

:evil:

Oh the irony contained in this thread is priceless.

Huh?

And PS: Rudd paid for my back wheel.

perhaps it was the talk of hipsters, while at the same time dropping names of places like FIF, rocket, moodswinger, supers, etc.

that’s all ive got. :expressionless: :?

oh and yes the aerospoke too maybe

roller races?

there is something in the pipeline, will be posted on this website when it happens.

Oh, I’ve never stepped in Moodswinger in my life, only go to Rocket when there’s a decent band on, I know a dude that works at FIF and as for Supermild… don’t get me started about that place.

awesome

i dont think adelaide can sustain its own sub-forum with individual threads. maybe we should just write in one