why do **** need to fucking lie?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/fixed-gear-bike_W0QQitemZ220523219499QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Sport_Cycling_Bikes?hash=item3358354a2b#ht_500wt_1182

if by “fully rebuilt” you mean you changed the tyres and handlebars, then yes, it’s been fully rebuilt.
just say its a fucking stock cell mallet and don’t be a cumstain

Ha ha ha. I love your anger towards this auction.

Shit, you guys reckon he could teach me how to change tubes?

Best thread title EVER!

Lets see what he says…

Why did the bike need to be rebuilt?

What parts did you replace with new, and what was only repaired?

It looks a bit like a Cell Mallet bike, but they are only $599 brand new. So it can’t be one of those. Can you tell me who made it?

lol - I love ebay.

Technically he did have to build it himself, its a Cell mail-order jobby. you can tell by the seat tube.

C’mon man it has "Flip-flop cogs!!!

They FILP-FLOP godamn it!!!

You just wish your cogs Flip-flopped!

Good Man !!! :smiley:

I’ve always wanted to create an ebay account just to take the piss. Apparently, the sellers I would envisage taking the piss out of are also the fee payer’s and as such, are vital revenue for ebay. In the end I’d be just wasting my time and winding myself up over such “cumstain’s” as you so succinctly put it. The Man get’s paid, and my efforts have done naught to stop the infuriating onslaught.

I think I’ll start a “wind up” account anyway :evil: :wink: :sunglasses:

[http://cgi.ebay.com.au/fixed gear bicycle-Fixed-Gear-Track-Road-Bike_W0QQitemZ220519104464QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Sport_Cycling_Bikes?hash=item3357f67fd0#ht_556wt_1167](http://cgi.ebay.com.au/fixed gear bicycle-Fixed-Gear-Track-Road-Bike_W0QQitemZ220519104464QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Sport_Cycling_Bikes?hash=item3357f67fd0#ht_556wt_1167)

FFUUCCKKKKK!!!
here’s another one, the cell cingle. buy it now $800. it cost 550 brand new.
though he has made some awesome mods, like removing the fucking clips/straps!!!

This is a genuine bike for real enthusiasts and is a serious bargain.
Fuck, i just might bid on it

You could get annoyed at them for the assertion that one would have to pay $1200 for that in a shop, but you would be ignoring the fact that this is made from CROMEOLLY!

Do you know how fucking rare cromeolly is? It’s so rare that I couldn’t even find any information on it, and instead found myself looking at the ad for a 32y/o bi tv man, who is 5’10", has blue eyes and a shaved head, loves wearing stockings suspenders and lingerie and is looking for the same for fun times.

probly the same person, they clearly have a lot of confusion in all aspects of their life.

also, i didnt read it earlier but the first bike has actually had it’s frame entirely rebuilt as well…

I’m gonna paint the shitter in the garage black, stick my old wheels on it, cut a broomstick down for some bars and put it up for a small fortune ! Entrepreneurs rule!

*Except I will spell ‘brake’ correctly.

Demand creates supply, with all the noobs spending big dollars on crap, we’re just gonna get more of these ‘custom’ builds as people want to cash in.

For every retard seller, theres an even more retarded buyer.

thanks for the link man.

Fixed.

Not as bad as the guy trying to sell a Cell Cingle for $1450 a while back. You can see my question and his answer on the link – basically, brooks saddle + bar tape = $900+ in extras! Oh, and because the Cingle is now unavailable the market value has increased apparently:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290362954118&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:AU:1123

come on that one has something so good i have never heard of it before

This has a flip flop hun so you can easily switch between a fun filled fixed gear or the safety of the single speed/2 brake variety of commuting fun.

That was a shocker- nice how you exposed that dodgy SHIT

he could have atleast lined the seat up straight?!?!?!

Response

its a custom bike my brother bought from LA your the second person who has metioned the mallet sorry dont know like i said he bought it over in LA used for a year gave to me i resprayed it white ( was red ) all parts i replaced

new inners and tyres”… so that’s what those long rubber things you inflate are called. :-o