Will Blakey survive ???

NAHBS 2011 pics are rolling in :wink:

NAHBS Austin 2011 - a set on Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnprolly/sets/

His head/balls have probably exploded by now.

I have a mental picture of him wrapped around Richard Sachs lower leg, wailing like a 2 year old so he can bring one of his CX bikes back to Melbz.

Fair call though ā€¦ Iā€™d prolly do the same with happy ending if thatā€™s what it took :slight_smile:

Iā€™m really loving Chris Bishopā€™s very understated lug work, the paint on the Vanilla specials is something else and all the party pics look like fun.

Blakey should do a slide night when he gets backā€¦

Iā€™m hoping heā€™ll be living on the street, homeless, broke and with an arsenal of the worldā€™s finest bikes. <grin>

>> Yo Blakey: I gotz a great couch if you wanna place to crash, come and go as you like ā€¦ thereā€™s room in the shed if you wanna store a few things :wink:

Dunno about Richard Sachsā€¦he didnt even clean his bikes for the show:

I survived, I met amazing people (Sachs, Padraig, Hampsten, Ritcheyā€¦), I hung out with awesome folk from NY, LA, ATX, PDX, Boston and other places, I was used as a ā€œmodelā€ for a Bicycling magazine shoot, Iā€™m riding my new black CX comotion around and eating delicious food, life is pretty awesome right now.

Stay tuned for possible updates from NY & LA.

I <3 blakey t-shirts. Only $5!

Iā€™d pay a lot more for an I <3 Blakey t-shirt. Gotta be nice cotton and well designed :wink:

And Chris Bishop is such a genuinely nice guy, and a very skilled constructeur, he is one to watch.

Littlefoot in PDX are doing rad tourer/rando stuff too, keep an eye out at the Oregon manifest, itā€™ll be sweet.

Iā€™m putting this out there: S&S coupled tourers. Next big thing.

Who is Blakey? :stuck_out_tongue:

I had a friend called that but he is dead to me (for another few weeks)

with 650bs no doubt!

Whatā€™s that Nik? I canā€™t hear you through my atmo beanie-cap.

(700c, 650b, 26")

Thatā€™d be really cool on the back of the I <3 Blakey t-shirt.

Austin 2011 - a set on Flickr

Photos!

Awesome pics, thanks for posting so many great shots.

One of my favourites:

Austin album updated, plus a NYC album added. LA album to follow in a couple of weeks.

Austin 2011 - a set on Flickr
New York 2011 - a set on Flickr

Got a taste of Austinā€™s freak bike scene tonight:

Bike Deth ATX by ah_blake, on Flickr

More: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ah_blake/sets/72157626144680785/

So ā€¦ did you get some cowboy boots?