Wool jersey group buy

I checked the link from the original post and it looks like the Bikeforums buy was cancelled. Best bet is to PM the OP to check.

things went slow, but over recent days Sir Kev has been canvassing views of those who have paid on how to proceed.

So anyone wanting one NOW is the time to express your interest

Yep, the yanks couldn’t get it organised and gave up.

But this is still going ahead. Order will be placed on Monday/Tuesday (finally!!!).

Delivery expected to land in Melb 15th-20th April

Last chance to get involved if you want a jersey.

Okay, after the high of yesterday’s good news here’s a bit of annoying news:

Chad went on holidays yesterday, so I have to wait until 12th April to order. They should land in Melbourne about ten days later.

In better news, though, we’re up to 35 jerseys. So I’m almost 100% sure the 40 target will be reached (if we get within two or three, I’m just going to buy some extras and try to flog 'em off at swap meets or whatever.) I’ve come too far to fall short by such a small amount.

pm sent, one more to the total. :slight_smile:

PM sent.

Thanks to everyone for your orders, quick payment, and for being pretty darn nice about it all. We’ve hit the 40+ bracket!!!

I’ve (very conservatively) adjusted the prices in the original post. Don’t worry if you’ve paid more than that, I’ve got a list of what everyone has paid so far so you will be refunded the excess when they finally land.

Of course, if anyone needs their refund back right away, I’m happy to send it. Just let me know.

Final confirmation PMs sent.

Ordering Monday 12th.

This is the last call for anyone who wants in.

Sir Kev, I have emailed you etc. Payment is made. Cheers

PM’d.

PM’d you last night but didn’t get a PM today, will check back later

Half of the jerseys arrived today!!! So I’m trying to contact the lucky folk who can pick theirs up but some of you have changed your names with the new forum.

Please contact me and let me know your new name if you are one of these people.

Also, for those interstaters who’s jerseys have arrived. I will be spending my day off tomorrow sending them to you.

(and everyone elses if the second box arrives)

I’m still around and still have my dorky name. Let me know.

how the hell did I miss this thread…

goddammit.

PM sent

(I don’t like this 10 character minimum for posts. /whinge)

Mine here???

Sir Kev - I still have the same pox forum name if mine is here!

And Sir Kev - I’m sure I speak for the everyone when I say thanks for the work you’ve put into making this happen. It must have almost been a fulltime job with all the frigging around.

I concur. Much love.

Thx! Second box arrived late Friday arvo.

I’ve sent a pm to local pickup folks telling them details of when/where to pick up.

I’ve sent 2/3 of all interstate orders (time beat me - the rest will be posted on Tuesday). One more annoying thing - the jerseys weighed about 520g so the cheapest freight was a 3kg prepaid bag at $9.90. Unfortunately, this eats into some of your refunds. Still, nobody has to pay extra so I guess that’s good.