meet 5pm VicSquare $5 spokard to race 6pm

July 14 GLOBALGUTZ
21km globally syncronized alleykat community racing
GLOBAL GUTZ

July29 STREETRACK …

more soon…

Ohh ma gawd… finally!

I might be in Adelaide for this!

Perfect timing, I fly back in that morning after two weeks without touching a bike.

Am I getting in way over my head with Global Gutz? Just how “messenger” is this race?

Updated:

This is not an ordinary fun alleycat for non messengers. It is a competition between working messengers. Thanks for your understanding.

Please ignore above dumb question. Cheers.

There are only two people in Adelaide that I know can beat messengers in a race. Creaky and CHISM. And Creaky used to be a messenger. If you are them, good luck, if you’re not, good luck.

messengers are that good at racing that there are no messages being delivered at the moment because all the messengers are at the olympic games where they will easily beat non messengers

Huh?

If you’re fast, know the city and willing to take risks, you’ll win. Messengers usually fit these categories, hence them winning.

I took an attempt at the first leg of this race series and I ride mainly as a commuter. I won the third place prize at the last checkpoint but then managed to get lost on my way to the finish point, dam messengers!

I will still take on the mid month race and take along a sneaky tourist map (screw iphones).

Messengers have an aero advantage. UCI would ban messenger bags in competition.

Are there any details available for the Streetrack on Sunday? I was away for the first couple, but keen to check this one out.

I just messaged Dan about the kat, I’ll let you guys know.

5:30pm this Friday the 27th, NW bench of Victoria Square. I think it’s $5 for your spokard, there will be prizes.

I’m pretty sure the Critical Mass group will be meeting up at the same time here.

come & race ya slack tarts

Next race is when!!?!

Need more of this.

I’ll be keen for this

something needs to be organised.

Will put my hand up for helping out a bit as im too shit to race & sounds cool