2013 CX Nats - Bed/Couch/floor to spare?

That’s a hell of a long range forecast.

(The races are 13/14 July)

I’ve been thinking its this weekend for a while… Wires crossed. Still hope there is mud.

THIS WEEKEND!
GET EXCITED!
TEAM FYC IS COMING NORTH
Will Duggan keep up his unbroken streak of mechanicals?
Will Spiro out-style all comers?
Will Nik get sworn at for yelling ‘encouragement’ at racers?
Will Jez perform more than 3 wheelies in the race?
And the biggest question - What does Parbs have in his course that will force Sid T to get off his bike?

All these questions and more answered at Terrey Hills this Saturday and Sunday.

i will ALWAYS out style all comers. this is just science.

the big question is i have Duggan covered for mechanicals this year. can i keep my tyres on???

only because I won’t be there spiro.

that goes without saying James. I can’t compete with that jawline.

No HMC? Not sure if this cycling event is worth attending.

Fuck yes! Stoked. Shame about the severe lack of rain forecast but hell, we’ll make do. Somebody bring cheap beer please. I haven’t got a ‘beer shower’ shot for my book yet. Adelaide disappointed on this front. I even tried to spur them on by saying “If you guys won’t do it, Sydney will.” Don’t make me a liar.

I guess I’d better attend then, since a) I’m giving Andy a lift and b) I have a whole lot of VB in my fridge that I’m never going to drink.

Never had a beer shower (that’s different from drinking a beer in a shower right?)

They’re both pretty ace.

Course maps for Saturday and Sunday respectively. I like that I can get so excited about a race I’m not even racing in.

Where’d you get the maps?? Do you have a link of the schedule as well??

http://www.cycling.org.au/site/cycling/national/downloads/Sydney%20Technical%20Guide%202013.pdf

Cheers

That was some good racing today. Here are some gifs:

Good to see all you peoples and so many very cool bikes. I love how the FoA Melbz crew hang out, away from all the others … like the Cutters from Breaking Away. Thanks for the beer Rowan !! And little Ari’s got a lot of energy in his legs and is fearless - Oz CX Series Winner for 2028 is my prediction :wink:

How good is Ari?

Is anyone going out today?

Good weekend was had! Massive thanks to Alex and Haidee for putting me up for the weekend.
Racing was rad. Got a whole heap of sweet shots. Bit of a bummer about having my flight home cancelled.

Photos might have to wait another day…

And while everyone waits for Andy’s pictures, here some of mine:
Flickr: #lordayplease’s Photostream