2017 Pro Road Racing

So who painted FOA on Willunga Hill?

Bates i would imagine.

Growing up in Wangaratta I couldn’t wait to leave and after I did, I never really looked back.
However today I wish I was there and seeing the Herald Sun Tour and Esteban getting ready to go berserk and bury the Froome.

Also, really enjoyed the Cadel Evans Great Ocean Road Race - especially when Porte tried to solo off for a sneaky win.
Even better was the womens race and the crit at Albert Park. It’s been amazing to see the ladies for a change - they’re awesome and I love all the attacks that happen in those races.

Froome is still a dork and I am feeling very few sensations brewing.

Agree. Hoping to see Esteban’s smiling face this week and Richie’s necklace flashing about as Froome crumbles (and is out shined by teammates). Richie has looked the business to me, I hope he holds the form till TdF. Also would really like to see lots of Will Clarke in breakaways and Brendan Canty on the hills

Everyone knows Froomedowg doesn’t get on the good stuff til June-ish.

no way will he hold his form till July, it’s a matter of seeing whether he can control his losses and build up again. I say no.

Yep none of the big names are stomping at the moment hence why Caleb smacked Sagan so easy,
Most of them are out here for a holiday and to get some race k’s in the legs or because of contractual commitments.

Kittel getting in a punch on in Dubai… lelz

Miss you Seb!!!

Whatever Thibaut Pinot!

Oh Caleb.

Look how far back Kittel comes from…

[video]Last Km of Stage 2 (2017[/video]/abu-dhabi-tour)

No point being aero when you’re letting yourself get rolled at the line by the big boy haha

Great finish

He means that’s the 2nd stage of the RdS and that he won it. True on both accounts.

I know - I’m just amazed by him. Little legend.
His speed up that climb!
Also, how are people watching Omloop ?

Winning in a bunch of the biggest sprinters around.
Legend.
Also, how good was Sagan’s interview? Best interviewee since Kimi Raikonnen?

Some people just get it.