6 speed internal hub with 120mm spacing

Does anyone know who distributes a 6 speed internal hub with 120mm spacing at all?
Contemplating setting up the steamroller to have some gears.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Cam

2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11 & 14 I’ve seen or know about. Did not know SRAM makes a 12 speed one. Does anyone even make a 6 speed internal hub, let alone distribute it? Closest would be one of the new Pinion options, but again, not hub, just mid mount gearbox.

maybe it wasnt the 6 speed then, someone mentioned you could get a 6 speed one. cheers for the above info.

Hey cam, the one i was mentioned remembering the other week was the Six Fyx, which is 6 speed derailleur

Yeah, this one: IB13: Fyxation un-fixes your fixed with 6 speeds with SixFyx, Plus new Leather Goods - Bikerumor
Was discussed back in 2013: http://www.fixed.org.au/forums/showthread.php?t=29237

Edit: here- Six Fyx Conversion Kit - Complete Wheel – Fyxation

Ah yeah that’s the one, couldn’t remember if it was internal hub or not.

Cheers!

if i can add my somewhat irrelevant 2c, internal hubs are actually a bit lame. ruin really nice SS frames.
(I have a 11sp di2 alfine on my pompetamine and while the fact it goes pew pew is awesome, the bike is now a bit of a pig because of it. works well, but a heavy, heavy pig)