A to Z

#Braddon

#Bruce

Had Peruvian burritos in the sun at CIT Bruce campus with lady friend - very acceptable sitting in the sun today. Nice tailwind back from Tuggers. Looking forward to some trails drying out for some MTB exploring action.

266km

Winning Joel!

Are you strava or GPS tracking this by any chance? Would love to see the end result.

Would love to join, but considering I have had one ride in the last two months due to the house reno and work… unlikely.

No strava just the trip computer on gps. might be doing centenary trail camping on Friday night, should be in time for charnwood Saturday morning!

#Calwell

#Campbell

#Capital Hill

343km

#Casey

Way to ruin a perfectly nice paddock, Casey.

#Chapman

#Charnwood

Actually really hard to find a sign saying “Charnwood” in this shopping centre. Home to Canberra’s best fish and chips though, thanks to JP for the recommendation on that one.

A few south to north trips! Are you going to go the same way each time or try and mix it up?

Nice going Joel, but you need to clean your lens.

Wait, so what’s going on here Joel? Going to from one suburb to the next one starting with the same letter that’s furthest away?

Very cool either way!

It’s Canberra in alphabetical order… ridden by bike… and posting evidence on the interwebs.

Just alphabetical - about the least efficient way you could visit every suburb. A lot of south to north trips. Although, I live in Belco so north to south really.

The main cycle path from glenloch interchange, down past lady denman, then cutting down next to Curtin etc to Woden, then Tuggeranong, is getting some miles and is fairly pleasant. Chapman-Charnwood took Coppins crossing then up the hill, quicker but hard work on the SS.

I will take my actual camera next time instead of my phone. Lens has been in pocket too long!

• Joel

I remember doing on that hill on my fixie when I first moved to Canberra. It was after my first ever 100km and I wasn’t very fit. I had to walk a bit

OK didn’t take actual camera still. Just call it a Days of Our Lives filter

#Chifley

#Chisolm

#City/Civic same position

492km