Adelaide CX

Sadly there are no hand ups at SA CX races, and costumes (in any grade other than maybe open) would be frowned upon. SA CX IZ SRS BIDESS.

thats unless Team FYC is there.

all three SA races I’ve done i’ve had a handup or been offered one. melbourne cx brings bad habits i guess (like beer sprays :wink: )

I’ve only raced 5 races, and there has been no hand ups.

At the nationals last year I remember there were specific rules about no drinks being allowed on the course.

Nikcee is more popular with the people?

i was given a talking to from the head commissaire about no glass on the course at the first Vic Champs…they then told me ‘we encourage participation of all kinds, and to bring the plastic cups next time’!

Hand ups are soooo 2010 bros…

So Adelaide will be getting onto them in about five years?

bates would give me a handup

ftfy.

Adelaide CX - giving handups since 2018.

Ftfy

Prepare for angry PMs!

fascist mods

zoltan if you want to wear a costume you can wear a costume, you dont have to wait for everyone else to start doing it first

go as a panda.

Shh.

all handups were from interstaters :wink:

rules were that no feeds were allowed outside of the pits… and to my understanding these were only applicable for Elite. In order to protect my very important NCXS ranking i am obliged to refuse all non-pit handups :stuck_out_tongue:

not sure about no costumes in the SA races… those lovely hairnets you make C graders wear are pretty borderline :wink:

[my googlefu failed me and i cant find a shot of them].

Apparently there are some pretty comical photographs of zoltan trying to scale the stairs. I will try and grab a link for communal amusement.