Adelaide Food

Nordburger runs hot and cold. Last time I was there with Boyracer his chips were cold & took them back.
My burger patty was overcooked and didn’t rate that well.

Went to Golden Boy last night, after a predinner drink+snack at cantina sociale (A+ would recommend).

Had heard a lot of hype and it was justified. Got the ‘tuk tuk’ menu for 2 where they just keep bringing whatever out, $58pp. Heaps of food, good range and all super delicious. 8 sharing dishes in all, we were crazy full by the end.
they were heaps nice about it being my gfs bday and didnt charge for desert (though did charge for cocktails we didnt order after the bartender said ‘first rounds on me’ and gave them to us… I’d be furious if the food was no good).

A+ would recommend
also whack bar avanti was out front

The smell of Burger Theory puts me off of it so much. Even walking down Union St you can feel the grease settling on your skin.

I can’t remember the last time I went to Nord. Sorry John.

Rate golden boy also, hit that up the other week. Solid feed

And totally agree with the verdict on burger theory, you have to put the wipers on if you drive past, greasy

But what about a date night spot? In the city. We’ll be fresh off the train from Melbs, then to a hotel, then to dinner.

Golden boy is a good date spot, have used it on multiple occasions.

Exeter Curry Night (Wednesday and Thursday) is also another good one for mid-week, especially in Winter with cheap Dark Ale.

Been getting burritos from Holy Guacamole on the Parade lately. Not bad for “fast food” Mexican. Better than Burp or Salsa’s.