Any weekly rides or anything of the sort?

I’v been riding my fixed gear for a couple of years now but have yet to really meet anyone or any group that do weekly city rides or what have you. I from campbelltown so there isnt much of a local scene here, just little peasants riding around Airds on stolen 15 year old big w downhill mountain bikes. Be cool if anyone can tell us about anything

Now that it’s getting warmer and my hand’s now mended I’ll be organising some mid week night rides in sydney. Check out oath to ride on Facebook. Otherwise there are guys like Lorday and HLC in the hills district who have a group called Skid Syd.

Thanks man, i’ll be sure to check it out and tag along.

Don’t biblical fixie guys get together and ride as well?

Anyone interested in riding tomorrow night? (18/9)?

Potentially - need to check if the gf wants to come too! Next week I’ll organise something midweek now that I’m allowed to ride again-ish.

I suppose we can potentially meet at the Archibald Foutain at 6. If anyone is keen just meet me there! I ride a felt tk2.

I’m in the fb group but they didnt invite me and recently posted pics of a ride. maybe they saw my bike

drop me a PM anyone riding in town, i’m usually keen! didn’t see this thread in time

What’s the general route you usually take? And how many K’s on average is it?

we’ve been neglecting FB for a bit but will do our best to keep it up to date as we are 95% on IG

@biblicalfixies

by all means everyone is welcome. We usually do a group ride mid week and an early morning ride most sundays… its either a city mash or to la perouse or something longer like m7 or sydney to st. clair and back.
Keep tuned to our website as well as we post the upcoming rides at the bottom with the live tracking and start times. here and japan

Sorry playa, we haven’t been posting to FB as much as we should as we are mostly on Instagram. We’ll post more invites to our rides on FB in the future. Like LoCo said, our rides are pretty diverse and everyone is welcome to join!

Anyone keen for a ride tomorrow morning/avro ?

Could be keen in the arvo Josh 2

Haha, rad. Umm I was thinking of maybe La Perouse or open to any suggestions?

To La Perouse? Or from La Perouse?

Meet somewhere in the city and ride to La Perouse.

Sounds alright

What time is good for everyone?

Just saw there’s trackwork on my line, gotta have to give it a miss this weekend.

Had a fun ride, was 4 of us, not everybody riding fixed though