Arsehole or fantasy?

the only connection he has to forums is the snapshop someone uploaded from their iphone of his status on fb .

Ah gotcha, so it was just a facebook update. I’m pretty dum dum

FTFY

I once planted a steak inside someones car. Took 2 days before they started looking for the source of “the stink”

Truth be told we should probably pull/hide this thread too, or delete posts as necessary. His name may come up in a google search and end up here…

Open passenger side door of said volvo, remove inside panel and attach a fishing sinker on a line to the frame/winder/door lock. Replace inside panel.

Every time he goes around a corner the car will go dunk, dunk, dunk. Hell think his steering has crapped it and spend a fortune trying to fix it… we did this to a teacher at the rend of year 10.

or cable ties on tailshaft for a quick prank

I hid a dead fish in the plenum chamber of a teachers car during my high school years - worked a treat during the 40degree north-western NSW summer

There’s always ‘concentrated fish, attractant oil’ from the local bait shop. Get’s really stinky in the heat. :slight_smile:

^thankyou kind sir - have filed that one away for future use

a-ma-zing.

i have done simular, prawn shells in alfoil and wire them to the top off muffler so you can’t see it, smelled for some time.

Apparentlyhitting the employer has worked, can’t condon the threats but it is good to know his name is mud, guess toolmart will be firing at the first possible reasonable excuse.

Dear cyclists and concerned parties,

I have taken note of the emails that have been sent to Toolmart over the past week about the activities, on a personal web page, of one of our employees, Mr Paul Clifton.

I had asked a previous complainant to forward me a copy of the “posts” last week as I did not have access to them but had only just received these from another person.

Firstly let me assure you that Mr Clifton has been spoken to strongly regarding the content of his “posts”. Although we do not condone any such behaviour from an employee it is certainly not something we could dismiss an employee for as some of the emails I have been sent suggest and a casual read of the employment act would confirm this. Also as an employer it is essential that the “full story” be taken into account and it appears that as inflammatory as the original posts were they were put on the facebook page as some sort of “joke”, “fantasy” or “boast” and have since been seized upon as fact and caused uproar in some circles. I have been assured they were definitely not factual by Mr Clifton and police have also spoken with Paul and are satisfied that the incident never occurred.

Mr Clifton assures me that he has “posted” an apology and explanation on his page and I have asked that he send me a copy of this to confirm that it has indeed been done.

Further to these matters from an employer’s view point I am extremely disappointed that Toolmart as a company have been targeted by certain people as a result of this “personal” post from an employee. Toolmart are a Western Australian company employing some 70 staff directly and providing further employment indirectly to many others and we are obviously not responsible for staff opinions and “posts” on personal web pages or in verbal conversations.

I must also add that Paul has been threatened with violence at the store and property damage has also been threatened. We have 4 staff at our Midvale branch who are understandably apprehensive about their own safety and I would request that the people responsible for this cease or an official complaint will be placed with the police department. Blanket emails to our stores labelling Paul a “douche bag” or similar are also clearly not helpful to your cause, place you personally on the same level as the person you are complaining about and are clearly inflammatory to the situation and defamatory to Paul without some proof of the actions having taken place.

Although I do not take responsibility for the actions or words of Mr Clifton, as a representative of Toolmart I sincerely apologise for this situation having occurred and the ill feeling it has generated in the community. I can assure you that his views are not those of the company and that the matter has been dealt with fully. I would also request that further actions towards Mr Clifton, or indeed Toolmart, cease.

Kind Regards

Ian Petersen

Sales and Marketing Manager

Toolmart Australia Pty Ltd

172 Abernethy Road

Belmont WA 6104

(Ph) 08 6278 0000

(Fax) 08 6278 0088

cid:image001.gif@01CA72AF.F1B9A840
[/quote]

employee of the month for sure

Oh man the boss must be so pissed. So it did or did not take place?

I think the winner here is Ian Petersen.

+1 It’s all a very sorry story really, at least Ian Petersen makes sense.

OK I think this thread has run its course now.

It’s kind of interesting and disappointing that people here have responded with violence of their own, but I suppose it’s probably just posturing keyboard warriorism.