Arsehole or fantasy?

Haven’t seen this posted elsewhere, so,
BNA - Australian Cycling Forums • View topic - Accident caused today? Silver Volvo

The BNA forum is down at the moment but the google cache will do the trick.

Currently starting to do the rounds on twitter and facebook.

Here’s the gist of it

Here’s our friendly chaps info

Paul Clifton
Sales Assistant at Toolmart Midvale
Went to Forrestfield Senior High School
From Perth, Western Australia

Work and education
Employers

• toolmart Sales Assistant

Secondary school

• Forrestfield Senior High School School year 1999

mmm probably just some dick flappin his lips about bein a mad shit hot sick fucker

Went to school in forrestfield, works in Midvale/land. Explains it all really.

does he work at toolmart because he’s a tool
probably not the sharpest one in the shed either

Brag about vehicular assault on the internet… genius.

Another good reason for WA to secede from Australia

This has disappeared from the BNA forums. Anyone know what has become of this oxygen thief, or indeed the poor sods who had to bail?

Could have happened anywhere. We’ll keep our mining royalties then and watch you eastern lot go to the dogs.

Then we can invade, enslave the Bogans and take it all.

Bogan holocaust. The Southern cross tattoos will work well for identification prior to rounding them up and putting them on the cattle road trains out to the “labour camps,” comrade.

lmao.

Interesting. Might have to make a little trip out to Midvale toolmart on my lunchbreak :cool:

Euuuughhzzzzz you should just casually ask him if he drives a silver Volvo, and explain you were in a bike accident caused by one (describe the incident) and say you have wrist damage and are seeking legal compensation lol

The folks over at BNA are no doubt doing things “correctly” as that thread has been pulled by the look of it.
Might be best just to scope him out first until we know what the other Forum is up to. I’d say the riders involved are looking to chase him legally.

DAY 1 Use socket to remove wheel nuts.
DAY 2 Remove all 4 valves with pliers.
DAY 3 Slash all 4 tires
DAY 4 Smear poo in the airconditioning vents
DAY 5 ‘Artistic’ application of brake fluid on bonnet
DAY 6 Remove licence plates, throw on the roof of toolmart
DAY 7 Kick back with an icey cold red can

I wont do anything ‘untoward’ to his car (just fantasising…well maybe not the poo in the aircon intake) but I will confirm whether he does in fact work at Midvale toolmart.

Would be funny to ask “Are you Paul Clifton” and when he says yes, just say “cool” and walk away after planting a little seed of doubt in his head

How did they work out the identity of the douche?

hahah “cool” and walk away. i would just punch him in the face and ride into the sunset.

1. go to facebook
  2. type in “paul clifton” in the search bar
  3. match profile pic on fb with one on pic proveded
  4. profit

So you mean the guy signed up onto cyclingforums as ‘paulclifton’? Pretty dum dum