Attention males with wallets (or ladies with purses)

You don’t need to spend a fortune to get a beautiful, excellent quality wallet. I highly recommend these.

And they’ve got a shop in the CBD.

I’ve got a magic wallet. Not from this company but same idea: Magic Wallet | Money Tricks | Bi Fold Wallet

It forces me to carry as few cards as absolutely necessary, and to get rid of coins as soon as possible. They’re also not very expensive to buy.

this one is nice Sruli Recht | Whalet Horse is SR202
hand made from single piece of horse leather

Check out the handmade wallets in the neuw denim store in collingwood on smith St, my friend hand makes them here and are the best wallets I’ve seen hands down (Lester that is) those mighty wallets are sweet if you aren’t going for leather

^leather not lester

Dylan those Bellroy wallets are awesome. We got em at Gear Brisbane and they are selling like hotcakes. Really nice quality and handmade in Australia.

Apparantely it’s because they have owls on them, which according to the latest trend means instant success.

Think I might register owled.org.au

hahaha i liked owls before they were cool :wink:

ftfy

He was just dumbing it down because they are pretty obsure - you probably haven’t heard of them.

I like this, and I would get one except to me a simple and obvious modification would be to have the back panel open to you don’t have to remove the iPhone to use it.

Are there any other iPhone case/wallets out there?

growing up in the country means i have no idea on ‘hip’ bands, or ‘rad’ fashion. nature is probably the only thing i do mildly well in, that and drooling.

hahaha love it

Just making a joke dude.

dylan, ive got a fake louis vuiton wallet i got in bali for 5 bucks…
its totally yours.

x

I will look into the belroy wallet.
But I will take the fake LV WALLET BABY!
whooooooo
Pm me some deets Johnny, I can buy you a beer sometime to make up for it :wink:

yo dyl, cant you just make a wallet?

how about this dylan? It might not be bright enough.

I never have a wallet that’s worth more than the money that will be in it. Seeing that I roll around with $10 max on me at all times, i’m limited to sandwich baggies and wallets that are gifts.