B.I.G 'Drome Day.

lol noob

Date changed/confirmed so I can go shooting!!! cant wait!

Coming up soon guys!!! Make sure we can see your attendance on Facebook so we can organise logistics!!! Cheers!!!

Remember flying around this on BMX when I was a kid.
Sad I’ll be away at work when this is on. Would be good for a spin and hone my pathetic skills on a fixie.

just over a week to go before skeet skeet!

I want pics and vids boys!

What a brilliant day! The weather held off for the most of it, I swapped some Nitto B123s for cans of scotch and coke and had a good ride on a great old country velodrome. Hopefully this great old track will get the restoration it deserves. Thanks to Henri and the lads for organizing a great day out.

Cheers Keir!! My back is still hurting fro
Thos e b123s on my Nike. OD maybe cause it’s cause I just got home
From northbiekge. Ha ha fuck whatman such a Gretchen day!!!

lolwtf kent, yeah great day out & night haha

pics/vid or you all lie =P

Cheers D’arcy for the pics!

More here: Facebook – log in or sign up

and more coming soon!

My back still hurts from those drops!

drops on a pursuit? your a crazy bastid

yeah ha ha risers back on!

I thought that might hurt when I saw you put them on. The beauty is, you now have to start building up an NJS bike around those bars!! You know you loved the Panasonic!

looks good guys:) what condition was the track in? Was it easy to ride it or?

that was the intention until i bought that pursuit ha ha!!! yeah, the panasonic was awesome Keir! Thanks for letting me take it for a quick couple of laps! The NJS bars match my NJS toeclips ha ha!!!

track had a bit of greenery on it, but very easy to ride bar the headwind!!!

BOOM!

That is a terrific velodrome with steep angles for a concrete outdoor setup. Let’s hope a restoration comes good in the near future!!

that, or constructing another outdoor one more closer to perth!

I had heard of an outdoor velodrome being talked about down at Lark Hill, the sports grounds at Secret Harbour.