Bicycle Swap Meet

There will be a bike swap meet from 8.00-100pm at Russell Square, James Street, Northbridge on Saturday the 26th of march

as from “bike jams” the facebook event info

For those of you who’ve been posting parts and bikes on the wall this one is for you!

Bike Jam and our good homies Dismantle are pleased to be involved with Bike Week this year as part of the Bicycle Swap Meet.

There will be a space on the grass at Russell Square for people to set up their bike loot so bring out your bling and dollar bills to get your trading action on!

In addition this year Bike Jam will have a stand at the event and will be hosting the following events:

• Perth :heart: Bikes Photo Shoot : A leisurely bike ride with stops for folks to have their photo taken with their bikes. People who register will have their photos e-mailed to them and posted on Bike Jam and on Flickr.

• Chilled out bike comps for fixed and freewheelers: Nothing serious just chilled out contests for a bit of fun. Expect slow races and some of the classics such as foot down.

So that’s what Bike Jam are up to… Just wait till you see what Dismantle will be up to!

More details along with the scheduled times for the Photo Shoot rides and comps soon. Watch this space…
Good times pending!

Hope you can make it if you’re free, willing and able.

All Bikes Welcome!

Looks like this could be fun:) hope to see you guys there

nice!

are there any links to the bike jam facebook page? I can’t seem to find it…
Sounds like a great event, I’ll definitely try to make it.
Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=119852461273&ref=ts there ya go gooz

I will have a Gordonson conversion for sale.

Tell your mates, I have too many bikes!

Von king store, shall be wicked tomorrow morning!

see you boys tomorrow!

ill be bringin down a kabuki mixte frame, some campy and sugino mighty cranks, some chainrings…front wheel missing a spoke…=D

[img] http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/190638_487843489158_504799158_5351333_1548479_n.jpg[img]

im selling this.

Sad I couldn’t make it… Sounded like a great event :frowning:
Btw HLC I have two Gordonsons, one of them that I should be done with by tomorrow or Monday. Pics up soon.
Love yours, So clean.
…and thanks aeroBLOKE

yeah, was a good event, and a new rider picked up that gordy!

how much did it end up going for? i managed to get rid of a frame down there.

$300

were you selling the leader frame??? that was realllllllllllllllllllllll nice!!!

if i was in the market for another frame i would have been all over it!

yeh was a real good turn out…
sooo jealous of the guy who picked up the concor saddle with original box (looked NOS) for 10$ when they are valued at 100+

ha ha ha yeah Marty lol did real well there!!! I think the other buy of the day was Henry (he had the chrome bianchi pista). Got some Bianchi Drops in pretty good nick for $5!!!

Was a good day, props out there to the people who made it happen.
And yeah sean such a good bloke, i’ll do them well!

yeah, got rid of the leader frame to some kid, i hope he treats that bargain well.
that concor saddle looked SOOOO good. $10?!?!? fucking bargain.

Yeah marty paid $10 for the saddle in the end, guy wanted $5. But knowing how good bloke marty is gave him $10. And tom should bring that frame out nice man!!

i was two seconds too late for that saddle. fuck it, i’m reupholstering a kashimax that doesn’t have the gnarly thigh chafing wings of the concor. mwuahahahaha.

If the bloke who offered me the grey Mavic tubular rims reads this, if you still have them i’ll take them, PM me.

hey guy s , any one know of some spare parts layin round ???